Price has been bearish recently and this has been the most significant pullback since, looking to play this back down as overall still have a short bias. Rejection of the 50EMA on the 4h timeframe showing potential for a change in momentum.
Pending order cosidered yesterday, however after such strong bearish pressure waited to see some more confirmation. Entry placed, price has come within 4 pips of my area of interest, looking to see if we can get another pullback to this area to trigger.
Initial short in hindsight was a poor trade, with the trade war discussion still ongoing the swing to precious metals proved a key driver for price which I didn't pay enough attention to.
I need to be more selective with trades and not try to see things in the market that just aren't there. The volume of trades taken also doesn't have to be anywhere near where it...
No trade on this pair at all, however due to an upcoming relocation I now have an interest. If the Cayman dollar can strength giving better rates against the pound that will work nicely for me in the coming years!
There appears to be a range that price is currently moving between on the lower timeframes, looking to play this down from the top end of the range to the lows (confluence of the upward sloping trend line on the higher timeframes). Stop has been placed around 10 pips above the previous high hopefully giving price space to breath
Price has held between the 200 and 50 EMA for a while now looking to test the 200 again before I'm looking to short down and through the 50. Now waiting to see how price plays out at the start of the week ahead