Multiple buy indicators looking ready for a bounce
- Support holding at 4200 and 38 fibs and respecting current trend - might be about to bounce of both
- RSI 60
- MACD looks like it is about to cross above
- Middle of BB
This looks close to making a move in the next couple of hours.
- Broke out of overall down trend
- Tracking strongly between support and resistance in consolidation box
- Closed on 1hr with bull hammer
- Sitting outside current trend line atm on 4hr
- BB narrowing on 1hr, possibly ready for push
- MACD coming up close to crossing
- RSI 44
Think it definitely had something to do with the Binance hack news and the SEC news also :thumbsdown: it is never ending.
Overall down trend line was tested and holding for now but has broken through the current up trend line. Im a bit worried about that huge wick that managed to break through the overall down trend line - unusually high volume...
CLOAK might be a good one to watch while BTC -0.34% is on it's way up. It is closely following BTC/USD movements currently so could be some nice gains here. Not to mention the rumours of it being listed on Binance this week which could take this to the moon.
-Broke out of down trend (green) will still need to close above to confirm trade though....
Charting up BTC and has broken the overall bear trend, bounced of 50 fibs and also looks like it did complete Head & Shoulders pattern today also.
We need to see a break of the 50 fibs line & resistance at 11790 as well as MACD to cross back over and maybe some more volume but everything is looking good right now.
We are going to the moon!
Salt is currently in a channel and is giving multiple opportunities for 15% trades each way!
Set stop loss just below the bottom of the channel box for Buy orders and just above the top of the box for Sell orders.