- Bearish bivel breakout
- If it breaks the 106.67 support
- Retrace to 200 EMA
- MACD is setup to bearish
- Bounce down from the daily trenline
- Under the VWAP resistance
TP 1: 106.400
- Never been under 200 EMA between oct 2019 and now.
- MACD will cross
- RSI as one bottom done and will do another before reversal
- Touch the trenline and will bounce up
- In support zone
TP 2: 888
- If the head and shoulder is happening*
- May be the first reversal for the 4H chart
- Under 200 EMA(magnet effect)
- Double bottom on RSI and a crossover on MACD is setup to reverse.
- Take the trade after it breaks the m15 trendline
- Pattern hits the 4H trendline
TP1 : 1782
- The chart will do a reversal because it hits the weekly trendline, like the 4th of febuary and the 30th of november.
-200 EMA in will act like a magnet .
- Forming a <> pattern.
-MACD and RSI are sets for a reversal.
Stop:1785 maybe less
TP 1: 1819
TP 2: 1858
What you think? Let me know.
Harmonic pattern on the way. The retracement CD will need to go above the B mark. Then, it will probably hit the yellow trendline at D (1835) . Take the trade when it is ABOVE the mid line red on the pitchfork . 200 and 100 EMA confirms that it will probably go short again. However, don't forget that it will go LONG in longterm.
What you guys think? Let me know...