The S&P is reaching a strong area of resistance. If you are long I would follow closely and keep a tight stop. I would not add to your long positions or go short just yet. I would wait for the 5&13 ema to cross or the slowstoch to go below 80 before selling and/or going short. I would put my stop just above the previous high.
First HA Reversal signal in five sessions. Wait for second full HA Candle for confirmation. Stoch is also in overbought territory and heading down. Wait for red D line to cross 80 for confirmation. Put your stop at previous high around $206. Be cautious as Daily chart is still showing up trend. Weekly chart is showing possible reversal.