Kind of in a wait-and-see approach here as to price movement the next 24-48 hours, but i'm long and #HODL'ing the rest of my shares at this level. I've estimated where we might see our next break and will revisit as necessary. GLTA
Cup and Handle leading into an ascending wedge has me convinced this one is ready to rocket. I'd enter under 14 and buy any dips below 12-13 depending on entry.
Stop Loss at 1000 if you want to bother with that.
After what we saw yesterday its hard to ask for more, but we're looking at another bull flag as the price is squeezed between upper resistance and support slope. Rising A/D line shows investors are adding to their bags and there may just be a tell in that Money Flow . I'd look to buy so long as it stays above the second support. Chart is invalid if formation...
We've seen a lot out of this one already but I'm expecting more. EMC2 is showing a lot of strength, establishing new levels of support with each jump skyward. Assuming the trend holds, I could see a jump well over $1 in as little as 2-4 hours and as much as 8. If we regress then a new chart is needed.
Despite the jump in BTC over the last 24 hours, EMC2 has going parabolic along with it -- doubling in SATS as well as price. Conventional wisdom would suggest a pullback (I'm taking some profits), but its still showing strength. Could be on an epic run if it has the volume to break another level of resistance.
The steadily increasing A/D line & fluctuating stochastic shows the longs are in control of this one. SFOR legal team has successfully brought four pending lawsuits to settlement discussion and the defendant's request for an Inter Parties Review was denied. Settlement details due out by Friday October 27th, which should catalyze a big SFOR run. Buy signal, IMO.
Often this pattern indicates a potential breakout, especially when combined with an increasing or max sustained stochastic RSI. Keep a close eye on it -- with the upcoming supply burn scheduled for ~Oct 25th I'd expect this to jump in the near future.