About meI am a life insurance agent, police officer, and a published author. I dabble in stocks as I am fascinated with companies and finance. Check out my book The Retirement Proposal available now on Amazon.
So I have already sold puts down to the 200 day moving average on the daily chart. I decided to take a look at the weekly. Seems like the last crash tested the 200 day average on the weekly chart and just maybe this will as well. Thought?
Finally a cool down to the market. This melt up has been insane. This should test the 200 day EMA probably this week. I think investors will shake off some fear when the market hits the 200 day EMA and we will get a bounce. If not, we are due for a bear market so let the deals roll in.
For my friends who are looking for an ETF to hold and add to for the long term, this dividend paying etf with a 4% yield is amazing. The volatility is lower than the SP500 but it tied to the SP500. When it goes down it is a great time to add to your holdings and possibly double down. This has beaten the SP500 if you run the numbers in a Drip Calculator.
Playing a multiple bottom. Energy has been trading down while the rest of the market has been setting new highs leading me to believe this sector has been overlooked. Usually Id wait for price to break the 50EMA but with the multiple bottoms showing a strong support level, I believe entering now before the bullish EMA cross over is not that big of a risk.
New trading level. Trading in a channel. Price is moving sideways. 50EMA just broke above the 200 EMA. Price is pulling back and will likely test the previous bottom where money will flow back in to move this up again and with enough momentum we may break this ceiling and continue upwards. But for now, it will follow the general market and shorting this stock...
Gap play. NVAX is in stage 3 of a trial to treat influenza. This is a huge money maker. Net Income has been on a steady climb up. with a solid product this could take off. has broken the 200 day EMA for the first time in a long time. slight pull back at the moment.
If you look at the NET earnings, you will see that the company has been improving quarter over quarter while the price has held a steady bottom. Price is about to break the 200 day EMA which will be a first in a long time. I think with some good news, this stock will soar. The steady base gives me confidence in this support level.
So here is the plan. ATRO is a smaller cap stock but it is a supplier for Boeing. While everyone continues to rave over Boeing, the suppliers are the one's who are making better money. csimarket.com check out the data here.
Now they make money whether or not boeing makes money or sells their products. It is the same...
Price has formed multiple bottoms on the lower trend line which has proven to be quite stable. As you you can see on the charts, the price pattern has started to form a wedge. The wedge pattern, the multiple bottoms, and price testing the 50ema, leads me to think this is setting up for a bullish run.
Price has hit 50EMA and a decision candle has formed. Look for price to hold for confirmation that this will be a trend reversal. Still, even if not timed properly, this is a good price compared to what it has been.
CHK has been getting hammered. Double bottom has formed. The volume is 120M for an average 51M. Price has broken thru the 50EMA. Watch this take off in the next couple of days. RSI is 60 right now. Bullish set and trend reversal. Something is going on