We are at a key point, with horizontal support holding and USDT.D retesting its highs and having a trendline retest.
As long as we hold here on the Daily we may get a nice relief rally for the next few weeks.
I'm expecting one last flush out before we begin an up trend.
We could double bottom at 33ksih which would be the preferred scenario.
If not we could see 28k as 30k is too obvious for a bottom, so expect us to push down from there if we can't hold 33k.
Not missing this move on JUP, currently making a symmetrical triangle which is normally indicative of a trend continuation.
I see a 50% move at least within the next 24 - 48 hrs (if BTC remains stable)
We are getting a retest now of a broken down trendline and are getting close to a key level of resistance.
Patience is needed but if we break the key level (currently $42,600), then I will be opening some longs on some altcoins
Although the USDT.D often inverse to BTC. It provides a great indication on good times to buy and sell BTC.
At Trendline Support you should be in risk off mode, and when USDT.D is at the midline or the upper line it has often been a great opportunity to buy BTC.
I'm not concerned about the downside risk with this, as I know when it moves it moves quickly.
I think we'll get a breakout of the trendline soon with a potential 100% pop.
Will access if market turns overly bearisk