Bitcoin is bearish in the eyes of many. Mid term also in mine..
But for now BTC look ready for a bounce to the top of this mid weekly range we're in.
- Resistance flipping to support
- Important weekly level
- Renko showing bullish momentum is building
Trading the system I'm developing at the moment, this is an easy long.
Bull div on renko 1-1.5% blocks
Confirmation on the 1H kumo break.
We work with momentum here. Stop buy above first kumo closing candle.
Few ways to play this:
- Take profit @ 2% gain
- Move SL to entry after a 2% gain and ride it out
- Put SL below first kumo closing candle and wait it out
Now is the time to take longterm higher-timeframe positions as an investment, not as a focused trade.
This is just one of the MANY examples that you can find in the cryptocurrency market right now.
- Bitcoin Dominance on the verge of taking a deep dive.
- Altcap/BTC just broke out on the daily, uptrend is here and now.
Other primed alts: STRAT, ICX, RVN, NANO...
ICAGruppen seems to be ready for a downmove.
- Blow off top in a long lasting uptrend.
- Divergence on the blow off top, it wants to play out.
- To be safer, I'm working with a stop sell order.
- Daily pinching OBV.
Nice mometum buildup on this daily that wants to play out.
- OBV bottom marked, still in a squeeze like most bigcaps.
- 6H kumo breakout.
- Conservative target (we all know how crazy crypto can go).
This, together with alllllllllot of big cap alts all look the same. The bitcoin dominance and Altcap/BTC charts are looking so juicy, that you can basically position...
This is a laid back trade. Took the daily signal here above the green candle wick (stop buy).
Nothing new here:
- Big divergence on the daily.
- On the 6H we have a clean kumo break.
- OBV looks to have bottomed and still pinching on the Daily.
This will be a great move and most likely just the beginning of a whole new market cycle for Altcoins.
Let's bring in...
Just like all the other big caps and blue chips, Litecoin is showing a shift in momentum.
- Big divergence on higher timeframes.
- Super tight daily OBV channel.
- 6H kumo breakout + some healthy retracement.
- Conservative target on the chart.
Litecoin looks ready for a pump.
Also take a look at one of my older charts on the Bitcoin...
Large caps are starting to look very attractive on the mid to higher timeframes.
- Big divergence formed and now wants to be confirmed
- Got a nice kumo breakout on the 6H that could be the start of a nice uptrend.
- OBV in a super tight channel on the daily.
- Sentiment is slowly shifting to 'hope', the next part in the market cycle...
A market entry here is...
Oof, I will just be honest here, chances like this you won't find often. Longing this like there is no tomorrow.
- Kumo break with some cooldown
- Clear bull div on the renko chart (pretty big brick size)
- 3 bricks printed = my confirmation to go in this case.
- OBV seems to have bottomed out nicely.
Target: 20% longerterm.
Renko showing us some nice price action around the kumo, and giving us an opportunity to long on the swing break.
- We've got a Kumo breakout
- And and OBV that looks like it has bottomed out.
You could trade this 2 ways:
- A stopbuy order above the wick on the left Heikin ashi chart.
- A market long once a renko brick prints above the last local swing...
Looking at the Ripple chart from a higher timeframe makes me think a big move is incomming for XRP:
- Big squeeze on the OBV during sideways action.
- Big bullish divergence ready to play out.
Me personally am not trading this (yet). I would like to see Ripple get above the daily cloud, so I can jump in on the new trend. However, this could be good news for all...
- Stopsell order below last swing low for confirmation of a continuation move to bottom of the daily range. TP is set in my order so I don't have to manage it.
- If the order doesn't hit, we have 0% risk > this way of trading is very profitable in alot of setups, especially in trending markets.
I have alot of lightbulbs in my appartment that are ready for replacement. Will this short play out and will I get my discount?
- Not the most perfect bear div on the daily, but it looks convincing enough to me to say that momentum has died.
- PIHA price closed below 4h uptrend line, will the hidden bull div play out? I don't think so personally.
- I also want to...
Not a super convincing setup, but definitely worth the trade! Remember, I only trade with 1% risk of total capital and you should too.
- On the daily we see price below the kumo cloud + a failed swing pattern for HEINY.
- Uptrend line of this little move up broke.
- I'm looking for a close below the kijun here > Renko shows me this is the case.
- Although we will...
In addition to my original idea:
BTC price action shows me the downmove is not far away. Here I have marked the level for the stop sell order that I have placed that will bring me richess all the way down.
May the crypto god bless you.