Just like all the other big caps and blue chips, Litecoin is showing a shift in momentum.
- Big divergence on higher timeframes.
- Super tight daily OBV channel.
- 6H kumo breakout + some healthy retracement.
- Conservative target on the chart.
Litecoin looks ready for a pump.
Also take a look at one of my older charts on the Bitcoin...
Large caps are starting to look very attractive on the mid to higher timeframes.
- Big divergence formed and now wants to be confirmed
- Got a nice kumo breakout on the 6H that could be the start of a nice uptrend.
- OBV in a super tight channel on the daily.
- Sentiment is slowly shifting to 'hope', the next part in the market cycle...
A market entry here is...
Oof, I will just be honest here, chances like this you won't find often. Longing this like there is no tomorrow.
- Kumo break with some cooldown
- Clear bull div on the renko chart (pretty big brick size)
- 3 bricks printed = my confirmation to go in this case.
- OBV seems to have bottomed out nicely.
Target: 20% longerterm.
Renko showing us some nice price action around the kumo, and giving us an opportunity to long on the swing break.
- We've got a Kumo breakout
- And and OBV that looks like it has bottomed out.
You could trade this 2 ways:
- A stopbuy order above the wick on the left Heikin ashi chart.
- A market long once a renko brick prints above the last local swing...
Looking at the Ripple chart from a higher timeframe makes me think a big move is incomming for XRP:
- Big squeeze on the OBV during sideways action.
- Big bullish divergence ready to play out.
Me personally am not trading this (yet). I would like to see Ripple get above the daily cloud, so I can jump in on the new trend. However, this could be good news for all...
- Stopsell order below last swing low for confirmation of a continuation move to bottom of the daily range. TP is set in my order so I don't have to manage it.
- If the order doesn't hit, we have 0% risk > this way of trading is very profitable in alot of setups, especially in trending markets.
I have alot of lightbulbs in my appartment that are ready for replacement. Will this short play out and will I get my discount?
- Not the most perfect bear div on the daily, but it looks convincing enough to me to say that momentum has died.
- PIHA price closed below 4h uptrend line, will the hidden bull div play out? I don't think so personally.
- I also want to...
Not a super convincing setup, but definitely worth the trade! Remember, I only trade with 1% risk of total capital and you should too.
- On the daily we see price below the kumo cloud + a failed swing pattern for HEINY.
- Uptrend line of this little move up broke.
- I'm looking for a close below the kijun here > Renko shows me this is the case.
- Although we will...
In addition to my original idea:
BTC price action shows me the downmove is not far away. Here I have marked the level for the stop sell order that I have placed that will bring me richess all the way down.
May the crypto god bless you.
The Bitcoin dominance chart is looking very weak.
- We had a longterm BIG bearish divergence on the daily building on the recent move up.
- Higher timeframes (2D+) looking like a rising wedge.
- The divergence is close to playing out in a downward move.
- We see a kumo breakdown on the 4H (pssst, my body is ready.)
This could be THE spot where crypto markets...
It's insane to chart a low volume lowcap coin like $TRAC, but the signs are too strong to ignore them. This one is bottoming out after a long bear.
- Angle of the cloud flattening out.
- Cloud getting really thin.
- Forming a little range between recent bottom and kijun.
- Chikou crawling above price.
We can trade this by waiting for a kumo breakout and looking...
I'm not from the future, but i can guarantee you this will move up to at least TP1.
Of course I'm joking, but I am definitely long here.
- Divergence playing out after 5 wave down move
- Close above kijun on the 4H renko > super saiyan signal
Watching this falling wedge for a small move to the 61.8% fib target. It's a counter-trend trade so it's tricky.
I'm taking my profits fast and will look for a longterm short after. Will only use a stop buy order to get myself in the trade, else will skip it.