The entire market seems to be holding it's breath at the moment, so trading is risky. That said, this is the best looking setup to me at the moment. Broke descending resistance, oversold bull div , potential double bottom - needs to break the horizontal black line. And Bitcoin needs to behave.
Patiently waiting edition. $BTC has been having it's way with most coins, but Enjin continues to print oversold bullish divergence with RSI on the 4 hour chart. RSI is breaking resistance - price usually follows. Fundamentals are solid with Samsung partnership.
78.6% retracement of the last move from the bottom. Presently fighting strong resistance at the 61.8% fib, which it has been battering. Looking for a break and retest of that area.Will go big if successful.
AUD/NZD printed a bullish reversal doji on the 4 hour, with an SFP. The wick broke the recent swing low. The daily shows potential bullish divergence with RSI in oversold territory, with the same potential SFP pending the daily close.
Looking very promising. The 12 hour chart shows bullish divergence with RSI in oversold territory, confirmed on multiple time frames. Price bounced off of the bottom of the descending wedge, and is finding support on a major daily level.
$TSLA has a gap to fill in the $320s, which was created by the irrational dip after Musk's privatization tweets. Further, it bounced out of daily oversold on RSI (as it always does) and is breaking the local descending resistance. Every quarter for 2 years, TSLA has dumped into earnings and pumped out. So I buy a) right before earnings and b) whenever there is an...
$DOGE has broken every descending resistance line on the chart... and now has consolidated in a bull pennant and broken out. Target? A cool 130. And all of this in the face of weakening $BTC in a bear market.
A quick glance at the Google chart shows clear, long term bear divs on both the weekly and daily time frames. This "correction" was long due, and is resulting in clear hidden bullish divergence (yet to be confirmed) on both the weekly and daily charts. Price touched a major demand zone, making this ripe for a bounce if the market behaves, and tech stocks do not...
This dip was coming. It has had bear divs on the daily brewing for quite a while.
It's presently finished filling a major gap, and is at a solid support level. Also oversold on the daily, which is very rare.
Very good spot for a potential bounce.
If you are trading Square, I would be very careful. On the weekly chart, price is touching the top of the massive ascending channel (likely to test the bottom eventually), huge bear div on RSI, and a potential reversal doji. Technically, this screams "take profit."
$QKC is up 20% since entry.
1. Approaching long term descending resistance.
2. Ascending triangle (bullish) consolidating with higher lows towards 1169 (red line).
3. Wearing out the present supply zone.
Watching that line closely. Still holding 50% of position.
QKC is the "biggest loser" on Binance in the last 24 hours, a good place to start when looking for trades.
- TD Sequential gave a buy 9 on the 30 minute
- TD Sequential gave a buy 9 on the 1 hour
- TD Sequential is an 8 on the 4 hour
- Volume increasing, and precedes price
- Bullish divs on multiple time frames
Is this one bottomed out?
- RSI is oversold on the daily (27.8) (RSI not included on the chart above).
- MACD is making higher lows, while price is making lower lows - bullish divergence.
- This bull div is also confirmed on OBV, which you can see here, with multiple ascending trend lines on the lows
- Price recently hit a low of 362 - the last bottom before this was 325, so it seems very...
$INS is showing promise.
- Volume spike the past few days.
- Bullish divergence with RSI on multiple time frames.
- Support in box, above all time low (bottom fib)
- June 30th beta platform release, July 2nd token airdrop
- Finding support on descending resistance that was formerly resistance.
$BTC could ruin everything.
XVG is traveling in a descending channel on the 4 hour chart, while RSI has formed a symmetrical triangle. This has formed a long term bullish divergence (lower lows in price, higher highs in RSI). A bullish divergence in oversold territory is a "sweet spot" for me in trades, and is what I look for when attempting to predict a significant break out. Be careful, as...