DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Gold is still falling DXY lose momentum. Wait for Gold to reverse DXY will fall.
On 0.786 i think is a good oportunity to short. Price is forming descending triangle. RSI is overbought. I expect at least 0.236-0.382 pullback for TP1, TP2 is 0.618
Price could also make just a small pullback and continue up, target 1.272 extension
Looks like double top. We could see test of 38.2 fib. Just an idea. 61.8 level needs to hold.
Tomorrow are Earnings Announcements. Lets see where the market go. Trade pullbacks. Overall I think that we can still go to 2300 - 2350 level after trump inauguration. But trade what you see this are just my current opinions.
Price broke channel, for now I am bullish but if price fall down then I will sell on pullback.
Price is inside triangle, watch for breakout.
Price was rejected from 7000 line. On daily chart (A) is also Right Shoulder of possible Head and Shoulder. On 1H chart price is forming some pattern, there is also good chance for sell. So far looking good. Wait for FED decision to enter a trade
Almost perfect Bearish Deep Crab waiting to complete. (D) leg is also AB=CD 1.27 extension and on major YEARLY resistance. Price is nicely following channel and bouncing from extensions.
Possible Head and Shoulder. 7000 is strong resistance. Next week is crucial. Let's see what happens.
Oil is on YEARLY pivot point, forming ASCENDING TRIANGLE. I think we need to retest 45 one more time. If holds then we could see big UP move.
I expect one more push for dollar then its weakening. I have a similar prediction on other correlated USD pairs.
End of January, start of February could be a key point for Dollar.
Just my imagination. I had this in my mind when pair was around 1.322 and now that I've seen price action I went through this pair once again. Also this pair is in correlation with my OIL plan.
I think that this market is exhausted, must make some correction. In long term can not withstand at this price. September and October are really key months for stocks.
I am bearish on oil until price 30.00. I think that we are in corrective waves, and also possible Bearish butterfly in the making. If oil reaches the price of 30.00 and holds we could see big up trend, test of 50% fib and 1.618 extension and completion of butterfly.
This is how I see the current situation, and crazy future plan :-)
Looks like completed bearish shark pattern. Looks like uptrend loosing power. Maybe hacks steal was the trigger for down trend.
On 1H chart we broke 240 MA, made pullback. We are on top of trend line, third attempt. If it holds we could go down.