Bulls keep buying while structure and RSI are failing (see forming bear div)
But the biggest divergence is one with reality of FTX collapse versus being just 10% away from pre-ftx lows and still higher than June low on total capitalization chart.
Crypto celebrating bottom early what looks like relief (the fastest ever!) wyckoff bottom
Disaster averted! crypto is saved
But actually macro has been carrying bulls very nicely away from doom but that is about to change possibly as macro approaches reversal
Here's a chart showing the SPX channel top, the dxy trend fib "overextension" and a descending triangle...
I know I posted a bearish medium-term idea
This is a short term bear on multiple indicators - I want to try to post some of my intraday trades
Here we see several things
- emas about to cross down
- rsi weakness and inability to form a bull div
- macd cross rejection toward bear side
- head and shoulders pattern
All the same signs also visible on 4h chart
3 weeks ago we saw fakeout from major bear edge getting sent down to slide the edge until a minor uptrend was established
Now seeing this minor uptrend rejected on the parent downtrend resistance we can see that this downtrend's support and bear edge form an average level at the June low support
This level also matches the downtrend fib extension 1.618
Fib extensions on the DXY trend since June
I picked that range since thats where the clean uptrend started
I expect the retracement to be one notch higher than the previous two because of war and inflation both worsening
I would become bearish on dxy if retracement is more fib levels than in the previous legs (and thereby challenges previous highs) and look to...
Chat buddy pointed out similarities to 2008 PA just prior to the infamous crash
So here's a chart attempting to overlay the same bar pattern from 2008 onto the current PA and trend
As you can see the overlap is remarkable...
Also included are a longterm fib retracement on the major uptrend and a fib extension on the minor downtrend
I will be honest this is...
This is it boys
We had our bear rally
We had hopes of inflation easing and war cooling down and eth merge
Things only got worse...
So which way is this range going to break?
as we sit at the bottom of the range and observe various alts making some unusual pumps, finally btc has moved up in a short squeeze
Big red flags the crypto macro charts
- big spike down...
DXY just made a push up on market open
But the RSI keeps showing lower strength on each push supporting the idea of a distribution
The double chart shows a possible bear div forming (shown by dotted red lines) on the hourly
If it plays out then it could cascade into a bear div forming on the daily as well
As you know from my previous idea, the bear div on the...
To continue on my previous idea with a better chart
DXY strength has been waning as it went up
Now we see a bearish divergence on weekly (strong indicator)
Double top pattern almost fully formed
Full Fibonaci retracement
it could go lower to make a HNS before dumping in a few months, or could go right here
Generally speaking the US is strong enough to set a new...
I heard everyone is bear so here's a Bull chart of S&P, Dollar and Gold
- S&P retracing from the bear rally - may be finding support here on the upper bear trendline
- Gold - cup and handle waiting to break up
- DXY - testing resistance line - may create a double top if stays under
With fed being on vacation I'm expecting a relief for bulls as we range on latest...
what charts are showing
- confirmed trend breakout on totals (total crypto cap minus usdc and usdt)
- btc.d breakout bouncing off support (at 40%) and approaching top breakout
- usdt and usdc capitalization decline revrsing in a rounding bottom
- tons of liquidity gathered in alts including eth (which sits at ethbtc historic resistance)
Bottom's in Boyz!!
Yes we're in tightening macro conditions
doesn't mean it's a free ride for bears
If we're indeed in the recession, lows won't come until another year from now
Putin said he's not holding grain from Ukraine on Friday
might see some supply ease
Papa Powell gonna keep us safu
- Based on altcoin dominances indicating risk-on activities I believe we're not in a bear market
- So we're just retracing but why is the chart so bearish?
- Wyckoff 3.0 - everybody is too smartass these days buying the dip - look at open interest and funding rates
- Make this dip look extra bearish by: breaking ema's, key fibs and major trendlines to get them to...
If you're not watching CRO right now you must be living under a rock, let me summarize:
- highest earning APY on any currency (if you own cro)
- highest cashback return credit card (if you own cro)
- lowest exchange fees (if you own cro)
- access to highest yield farms on cronos (if you own cro)
- access to eth supercharger (get 2% your holding in eth in a...
We are entering distribution area where a lot of previous top buyers may want to exit
Not expecting a pump straight through ATH since its a heavy selling area (thick horizontal line at 57)
Instead, could be nice to have a channel going up slowly chewing away at that area before a final pump
Right now might go straight for channel top pre market open or paint IHS...