Our Range high holds as good support here. I wanna see price reach $10 000 before some pullback. This idea is valid until H4 will not close below $9200.
I would also short BTC once we will break Range high, it would give me a signal, price wanna visit Range low which is at $8500
I would like to see one quick leg up before some pullback in both $BTC and $ETH
I have also outlined for you what to do if our long will be stopped out. You can mitigate losses by short it once range high will not act as support anymore.
Price found support at key s/r level, range low, tested, trapped late shorters, and rally into EQ.
It is very possible during today's FOMC, that EQ will not act as a resistance and there will be a breakout. Then price should re-test its breakout at EQ, find there support and rally into Range high.
I have outlined for your range which you should follow the following days in Bitcoin. I do not expect another leg up so easily because of premium funding on Bitmex and also overbought RSI. I would rather see some choppy environment in the range.
Treat the range for different strategies short / longs as I have outlined.
Due to DXY LTF bullishness, I see the last leg down in EurUsd before it will find down there a bottom!
- Under the key s/r level
- took liquidity yesterday, run liquidity on equal lows
- Take off / take profit where my "eye" is placed and rest open
I am HTF Bearish on NZDUD. For me, this currency goes through distribution these and following days. I will look for shorts now, if I will be stopped out, then I will short higher.
The target for this swing short will be 0.63500 level, also known as a draw on liquidity "an eye".
- HTF Distribution during Q1 2020
- HTF Market Structure Break
- Key S/R level...
The very tricky situation here as you can see. I am favoring now longs, then shorts once we have pushed the price above the last swing high and Key S/R pivot.
- I would like to see price hold 22450sats and the target would be 23500 / 24166 sats as liquidity run (first picture)
- our key S/R will not hold, then I am looking for Shorts down to 20947 sats...
- I am looking for shorts in the area of $9150 + $8900
- Market structure break on LTF / filling voids into our short
- Sell-side liquidity pending on $8000
- Nothing has changed my bias, Bitcoin is very slow last week, hope, this week brings more volatility with it also more clarity in the price action
- I will look for long opportunities at $8450 level up to...
- price is at daily resistance now
- If the price will not have enough fuel to push higher and take out / swept equal highs, then I will look for shorts (first picture) and you can add into your positions as I have outlined
- if the price will have enough strength to swept highs and close daily above $344 in the coming days then I will open long positions toward...
- Wanna see price hold $163 level for longs, the target would be $173 and rest open (first picture)
- If $173 level will not hold, it is clear price will run on liquidity to my "eye" which is $140 level and this short opportunity we can treat as swing short and adding into position when we will run lower (second picture)
- Price can also have a retrace into...
We had a very nice run during the first month and its kick-off first quarter. I would like to continue in the rally, however, everything depends on the King - Bitcoin.
For now, I am waiting for more clarity about what Bitcoin will give us and then decide what to do next in large and small caps.
Two scenarios here:
- Long: once we will break MSB at LTF...