Our Range high holds as good support here. I wanna see price reach $10 000 before some pullback. This idea is valid until H4 will not close below $9200.
I would also short BTC once we will break Range high, it would give me a signal, price wanna visit Range low which is at $8500
I would like to see one quick leg up before some pullback in both $BTC and $ETH
I have also outlined for you what to do if our long will be stopped out. You can mitigate losses by short it once range high will not act as support anymore.
Price found support at key s/r level, range low, tested, trapped late shorters, and rally into EQ.
It is very possible during today's FOMC, that EQ will not act as a resistance and there will be a breakout. Then price should re-test its breakout at EQ, find there support and rally into Range high.
I have outlined for your range which you should follow the following days in Bitcoin. I do not expect another leg up so easily because of premium funding on Bitmex and also overbought RSI. I would rather see some choppy environment in the range.
Treat the range for different strategies short / longs as I have outlined.
Due to DXY LTF bullishness, I see the last leg down in EurUsd before it will find down there a bottom!
- Under the key s/r level
- took liquidity yesterday, run liquidity on equal lows
- Take off / take profit where my "eye" is placed and rest open
I am HTF Bearish on NZDUD. For me, this currency goes through distribution these and following days. I will look for shorts now, if I will be stopped out, then I will short higher.
The target for this swing short will be 0.63500 level, also known as a draw on liquidity "an eye".
- HTF Distribution during Q1 2020
- HTF Market Structure Break
- Key S/R level...
WEEK 04: GOLD
As you can see, our objective has been reached and price swept lows, where is our "eye".
I am still keeping this idea and would like to see price reach $1570-1580 following with rejection, sell-off and fill in our too thin liquidity down to $1516-1477.
I would change my LTF Bearish view, once we will reclaim support $1590-1600 level.
I have outlined for you keys areas S/R level what to watch during the next week in Bitcoin. The main point here is, you can use these key s/r levels for your own benefits and for swing plays because there are wide enough and will also provide you enough time to figured it out if there is the reclamation of support or resistance, because we are at H2 time frame....
EurUsd idea had played perfectly last week. It has touched the resistance/range high to the pip and followed by a quick and massive sell-off. I would like to see the price hit that projected "eye" this week.
There are two scenarios:
1) the price can rally up to 1,11300 where we have our black horizontal line (range low) and sell-off. Next area of interest at...
We have published an idea/setup for British Pound that is in the distribution phase last week.
I am still LTF bearish and I will look for shorts during this week. I have outlined for your range where you should watch possible shorts.
- My outline for this week would be loading shots up to 1.30803, if possible, still think the price can rally into our QE...
1) We push and close (H4) above $8200 this would indicate to me that even price is at a premium, the bulls (the trend is strong) and we will go swept highs at $8900-9000. I would long its re-tests.
2) If we will find the support that would react in strong bullish reaction I will long re-test of the breakout at $8100 and targeting highs at $8900-9000 (back to 1st...