wagmi wagmi wagmi wagmi
is this denial?
XRP probably crabbing around $1.25 - $0.95 for the coming day(s).
Unless there is a market capitulation, thanks to all the FUD surrounding the crypto space right now,
then we'll see a possible $0.8 - $.75 area, that would make the C-wave approx. a 55% dip, around the same as the A-wave dip.
I send some good energy towards...
NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE
Sold out 50% of my XRP holdings on $1.4
Since XRP didn't hit $2, my bets are on another dip, I'd hope for a $.85 - .75, but I placed my order on $1.
Might even bounce on $1.2 again, but unlikely, market cap is decreasing, more price correction coming up I guess.
If I'm unlucky, XRP is already back on the bull, going to $2 soon, then beyond
Went to bed seeing big red candles, finally , a proper correction, let's load up and prepare for the moon landing tomorrow!
I wake up and see green candles everywhere, and you guessed it, social media cheering and enabling FOMO behavior.
I'll hold my bags of alts, and wait this out.
I'll hold my bag of Tether, and wait for proper confirmation, that this isn't...
Happy profits to those that was able to sell on top of this short squeeze, sadly my sell listing was on 1.09, missed out again lol.
Setting my next buy order at 0.75 , the dip might stop at the 1.00 - 0.90 area again though, but I won't play on this support line anymore, risks are too high.
It will probably take another day or two, if nothing significant...
Bitcoin Dominance Now: 52.15%
It's heading upwards, bad sign for all alt-coins.
Still betting on a downtrend market.
I'll be back next weekend, start of May, to check if copers and hopers are correct about the bull run not being over yet.
If BTC has dropped below 40.000 by then, it means that the bear market started about 10 days ago .
People with a...
Consolidation for the coming days.
Was hoping for a bigger short squeeze than a meager 1.17 at the end of the ascending triangle.
I guess the trading bots are only willing to push so far.
Still guessing that BTC will drop below the 47.000 line.
Any "breakouts" seen in XRP will probably happen if BTC bumps against the 52.000 line , sell out on the tops. Buy...
This will be a quick one!
I suspect that within 4-5 hours of writing this, the next move for XRP will happen.
This triangle is a 50/50 shot.
I can't predict up or down on this "Ascending Triangle", the support seems to come from the bottom, and not resisted from the top. So the price going up is more likely.
BUT I STILL THINK THE MARKET IS HEADED DOWNWARDS...
Bitcoin Hashrate Now: 163.76 EH/s
Bitcoin Dominance Now: 51.52%
Bitcoin Price USDT Now: 49.000
I continue to bet on a downtrend.
Bitcoin falls to 44.000 line, and we enter, probably the final market correction,
causing big wallets to try the same shenanigans from yesterday;
Despite rapid decrease in BTC price, XRP had a quick rise , before following...
Bitcoin USDT Price Now: 51.950
Bitcoin Hashrate Now: 178.94 EH/s
Bitcoin Dominance Now: 51.36%
XRP went through a short squeeze.
But shortly after, BTC corrected, small dip with lower sideways trend line I guess.
Missed the 1.09 XRP dip, but the trend continues downwards.
XRP will be playing on the .95 - 1.05 line in the coming days, that's my bet.
I placed buy...
just playing around with this, don't look at it, it's cursed.
Bitcoin Hashrate Now: 129.40 EH/s
Bitcoin Dominance Now: 50.79%
XRP/USDT on Binance Currently: 1.316
Cultural Zeitgeist: Digital Anima is watching with interest.
Stars: Not aligned, Patience is a virtue.