9,30 is a clearly defined breakout level. A break above that would likely give more upside.
Entry order at 9,53 so be sure it actually breaks above.
Stop just below 9 ( whole number ) at 8.87
Target: First target is 10,18 where i take partial profits
Final target is 12.80
-- Waiting for trade to trigger --
We have an inverse head & shoulders breakout on the daily. We might still be in a down trend, however there is still more room to the upside from this breakout.
I feel like if we were to pullback and re-test the breakout area, we would already have done so. But prices have been holding rather steady at this higher level.
Target is at 7920 (8000 is key resistance...
Falling wedge on daily chart . This is not the trend continuation type wedge . But rather a potential trend reversal. Its rather easy to see the contraction of the price action.
However, due to the current situation in Bitcoin 0.26% , I would rather expect some quick upside moves rather then a long uptrend.
This could change if Bitcoin 0.26% finishes a head &...
Daily chart breakout on very good volume.
Volume Profile shows little volume traded above the breakout area. That would suggest that if this decides to continue upwards the moves should be rather swift and volatile.
Target is set 3156 based on daily chart resistance areas. At this point I plan to sell half my position and move up my stops as the trade continues...
The bottom could be either an ascending triangle breakout or a rectangle. But doesn't really matter. The important part is the break above 16000 on great volume.
Looks like we are getting some rotation of the breakout candle which offered a good dip to get in.
Risk is set at 15655
Target is at the measured move of 17679
Alt coins usually move after btc has done a move. Btc is currenly resting so I feel that this breakout above both 2150 and the pivot at 2240 has good potential.
We have seen big green accumulation candles during the consolidation phase. There is also a pretty juicy volume pocket and should not see too much resistance until the 2700's really.
The pattern could also...
Breakout and closed 4H candle on decent volume.
Measured move is at 2715 so at that point i would sell half my position. I would let the rest of the position ride on a 1H 50 period SMA.
Stop is at the beginning of the 4H breakout candle (2371)
Bitcoin is doing nothing at the moment which would be a positive sign for any potential alt coin moves.
Bulls have everything to prove in this market. Based on overall market I have adjusted my time-frame to be shorter.
Plan is to sell half at the resistance at 400 and then after that see how it reacts.
On a failed breakout through 400 I would sell the other half right away.
Stop loss is set at the beginning of the breakout move (at 376 ish)
I believe that bitcoin has been in price acceptance for the past weeks. But today I think that has changed. The powerful downward move on high volume through the boundaries of the symmetrical triangle signals a shift to me. A shift from consolidation to trend.