like i said this could happen faster/slower.
seems like it went faster than expected and broke all levels of support.
expecting the next couple of support lines to fail with current momentum
broke back into the downtrend
6.25 and then 6 k
if we fall below 6 expecting
5.8-5.7 for next bounce
In all honest i hope this does not continue but you have to play...
Hello drew up a couple scenarios
scenario 1 we test 6.6 and go u
scenario 2 we test 6.5 and go all the way up
scenario 3 we crash and burn
ll of these can happen relatively quicker/slower then what i am portraying
break of 6k will get us to ATL but before 6k there are two other support levels
6.4 and 6.2
Good luck this week I will keep this updated daily if...
sorry for the scare with H&S(still possibility)
but my initial outtake was correct but a little later then expected. I think if we go above 6.8 we go to 7.3-.6k
I can see us winding down to 6.7 to test support and make a bounce above
Good luck fellas!
4hr chart, could not stay above the downtrend'
H&S and break of 50% RSI 4 hr
to me it spells trouble
I really hope im wrong
but it looks clear cut
good luck happy trading
This is not trading advice, trade at your own risk.
Hello bringing you guys another chart on $BTC
Third rejection on small time frame on existing downtrend
Looking for a close on hourly above 6.6k to make gains into 7k
If not we might see 6k again on large scale.
Have not met someone that is clairvoyant. Yet.
Binance $SYS meltdown caused a drop is price.
Looks like were well back on track, might be delayed by a couple days.
Could see the price go to 6.4 again to make sure the support is there before a run but given the circumstances of the price drop I think we can get past it back to or near the levels that we were >...
Brief overview of the foreseeable future.
Retest of 6.5k Success. Catching momentum here into the weekend.
Long term downtrend at 6.7 - 3rd rejection would bring us back to 6.5 for double bottom.
Double bottom into downtrend break and headed to 6.7k
Break of 6.7k will lead to bullish run up to 7.3k - 7.4k before we reach strong resistance levels.
Decision time is tomorrow. We'll hit 499 and either make it to 520 or retrace and consolidation again. With the rate BTC is moving its looking more like the latter. Keep an eye out on this one! Good night and good luck!