Since the last attempt at an ABC was completely wrong, i will now propose that we have Wave 1, and Wave 2 on greater degree of trend placed.
We are not on a Wave 3 of Wave 5, and within the subwaves of 3, on wave 3....so it should be explosive to the upside.
there is another count i will post after this - where we actually about to complete wave 5 of a larger...
on wave 4 of 5 of A
expecting a B wave bounce (maybe 22k region)
Followed by one more sell off to complete the C wave in 5 sub waves
Targeting around 18.8k-18k region and if this hold it actually may carve out a potential IHnS pattern
we shall see
I think this has a range to stay within if its going to survive
Ideally it will stay within the 86 to 70 cent region, any further break down and we are in no mans land.
Even now we are in uncharted waters for this stock which has traditionally show much support and bounce at $1.45
Sub $1 can either be a steal or bad news bears. would DCA in this position and...
this is an alternative to my previous post indicating EOS had another low to reach (thinking BTC wasnt finsihed with its bear market)
in light of the recent pump, and pending where it goes, the bottom may be in and give us a chance to see the market pump for a change
this is not my original idea, this count is taken from Haejin which he posted on his Twitter not...
Both could be true
A bear rally could stay within the channel and bump up underneath the (alleged) neckline at around ~$230
Would not consider buying TSLA until a clear break of the yellow trendline
will follow up with a shorter time frame if the yellow line is broken with an more in depth view, like a 4 hour time frame
All notes are discussed on the chart
Ignore the time table, as this pattern can morph and take much longer to play Out.
**However, check out the TSLA chart I've linked to this so you can see how that structure is working out. Similar trajectory is a possibility
after 5 waves up we are seeing a massive ABC (variation of) correction and completing the 5 waves of C imho
IF this count is correct, and BTC tumbles to new lows (or at least test previous lows) i think its fair to say we will see market wide corrections
Some Key Levels of Significance:
in particular if this current structure is...
Thoughts are illustrated on the chart
looks like another bear flag is forming and a subsequent drop is still ahead of us.
this is in conjunction with my anticipation of BTCUSD dropping after this next grind which will (imho) result in a further test of ~15k or lower
Until the bottom of BTC is in, all alts will continue the same trend (which is down)
This is what im thinking, we get another grind closer to that yellow trendline of resistance whereupon we see another move to the downside.
--i expect the price to move back down to the 15k range at least once more before we can be sure bottom is in
---unless we see a clear and definitive break of the yellow trendline
using this chart to keep track of BTC and...
most of my notes and thoughts are on the chart
- 3 major moves to the down side, with what appears to be a iHnS potential taking shape
--Need to see much more volume (buying) to confirm with better probability that this pattern pans out
---low volume with price increase would indicate weakness imho
- IF, this were a legitimate inverse HnS and the pattern...
from origin to now, just looking thru the path its taken
-not calling for true reversal here, bottom may take more time
-scalp of ~15% potentially on the table
Lower right hand corner outlines 2 similar consolidation patterns, where previous resulted in a upside move before further breakdown
posting chart as a way to further track price movements
if price can get above this yellow trend line of resistance i think we will see EOS capture previous highs of the year.
and depending on how mad the bull market gets, bitcoin can really pull a lot of the alts USD value.
buy the break and retest of this yellow trendline. was super bullish on EOS earlier this year but until it proves otherwise, not sold on new...
Realistic Potential for XVGUSD
This is a best case scenario for XVG, its been relatively quiet for the last several months. It hasnt made new ATH and who knows if we ever do.
Using this a a guide for the next 11 weeks of the year and end of the potential bull cycle of 2022
Looks like buy zone is approaching around $15.00
You can enter if the dotted yellow line is broken decisively or wait for the mega down tend to be broken (solid yellow line) for a safer entry.
EW + Fib extension projects a future target of $147.00
I have an alarm set on the Purple Trendline to buy this breakout, which could range between Purple line and the yellow trendline in short term
a truly great buy would be to wait for the cross of the yellow trendline for a safer entry to a Long position.
will monitor this from time to time, but a short term buy opportunity coming soon.