Break of structure is a popular trading strategy.
It is trade along the current direction of structure but cut loss or even reverse when break of structure.
@salehifx_trader and @arashhabibpooor et. al. said they feel disappointed when they receive the trend reverse signal with huge loss.
It is possible the price may pull back or temporarily leave the...
I backtested @FXCM 's ideas 100 times with several strategies.
This research contains:
(1) If it is worthy to buy cheaper than @FXCM 's signal.
(2) If it is worthy to hunt @FXCM 's stop loss.
(3) If @FXCM 's signals take profit too quickly.
(4) If the price approaches @FXCM 's target, will it go back to buy entry?
There are 5 strategies in this test case.
This is a risk caused by benefit conflict.
Why gov reports CPI lower than prediction?
(1) hide the fact of inflation
(2) higher CPI => investors ask higher interest rate of bonds => gov pays more interest on debts
(3) higher interest rate of bonds => not good for non-growing stocks => companies collect less money from stock markets but need to release more...