we coming to the end of the retracement, 6$ has held up well over the past months. I will not sell any , even if we drop. But my short term is to T.P 20% of my bag at 35$, with the intention of buying it back cheaper. In a mega bull pump, we can even hit 250$ this year, if that channel holds, but realistically i see 60-80$
Nope, not selling, by end of year we will be much much much higher.
Falling wedges are bullish reverals. If we break down below wedge, and go and stay under 5$, then i am not longer bullish on short term. But with mainnet coming up in 40days, i cant see this staying low. Unless there is a delay , if there is a delay, sell and buy dips at 2$
Take some profit around 30$ in june, no more than 10%, buy back at 22$ in July. Spend the profits on your village. Thats my plan.
Yesterdays dump, was a planned event to steal your crypto, Diamond hands. we go much much higher.
Ok, there is no break out. So technically this is not a buy yet. But great things coming to this project.
The ICO was so small, it had an explosion price move, it has a 3x to get back to its ATH, but we can go much much higher.
There is still another round or 2 of tokens coming out, so this can dip a little more. but i would not wait to jump in and get some...
I am long term holder. But there is no buy signal, infact the sell signal was weeks ago. We continue down this bull flag, until Tom Brady announces his NTF on Theta, or it simply breaks up, just buy the break out. We are now at the upper trend line of bull flag, which is never a good time to buy, you want to buy the lower part of the bull flag, 16c a few days...
Rising wedge( bearish reversal), MACRO bull run, over extended. Massive move UP. look how the timing of the top of wedge lined up with the 60 days delay in Theta3.0
I am NOT selling, this is only a chart to buy, Look for dips down to 8-9$ to add, perhaps in a week or 2. We may not get it, but if we do, jump in. Get your 1000 needed for a Guardian Node
My aim is to wait for 80-100 $ before taking any profit. If doge can hit Top 5 in CMC, then Theta can hit Top 3 this. year. Hold strong, buy dips, and Stake into Guardian nodes. Dont trade this, dont be like Jsnip.
2.5 $ did not happen, we got kind of close, but now, if you dont have your Theta bags, you better start to load up, before April/May moon season. You dont want to be left behind at the 2$ handle, when this baby shoots to 20$ by year end.
I cant stress enough how bullish i am on FinxFlo, Regulated and secure, FXF’s platform is designed to offer best rates and prices from the world’s leading CeFi and DeFi protocols through one connection, one account and one KYC process.
ICO was 6c last week, it mooned to 80c, and now stable around 60c, which is good value, i dont see this dropping down to 40c....
low MC, been accumulated by small whales, no shills yet. Thanks to CoachK for this gem pick. 1$ this year. Time to 50x your bag. We are blessed this has not mooned yet. Sell some towards end of the year, strong hands people.