S1 -> no go zone
S2 -> no go zone
Buy BTC/USD & sell @5900 or 17OCT
Buy back/HODL BTC - 24OCT -> 26OCT
BUY ETH/BTC 26OCT (DEVCON3) --> Sell back ETH/BTC on 1st Nov
SELL BTC/USD - on 14th Nov.
It is just an ideea. We might be super wrong. Be careful!
BTC has the potential to see an uptrend again in the coming week, only if we have a Sunday correction so on Monday the price can rise again. If this is the case, we have to be ready for a gaining week ahead with maybe another correction on Wednesday!
Keep it up!
This continuation patterns work on crypto as we have seen until now. So this might be another case of easy money for the traders and it's correlated with the BTCusd possible downtrend FLAG pattern. So watch out because LTC might gain not only for the USD but also VS. the BTC!
ADVICE IN THIS SITUATION: Use STOP pending orders with SL!
Good luck traders and manage...
If there is a FLAG (classic) on the BTCUSD we might see the drop that everyone was looking for since a couple of weeks ago. The divergence (RSI Daily) will reset by consuming a short sell movement and we can have another range testing first and then confirming the 5k$ support.
ADVICE THIS TIME: Use STOP pending orders with stop loss when trading the FLAG...