Message Follow Following Unfollow
Markets Allocation
71 % forex 29 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
USOIL 28% | 2 EURCAD 28% | 2 USDCAD 14% | 1 AUDUSD 14% | 1
dasnakepit dasnakepit EURCAD, 15, Long ,
EURCAD: EUR/CAD entry opportunity
37 0 1
EURCAD, 15 Long
EUR/CAD entry opportunity

This is an entry for a long term position. Stop Loss at 1.4738. Planning to hold until new weekly high.

dasnakepit dasnakepit USOIL, 60, Short ,
USOIL: USOIL Entry for Long-term target.
907 0 5
USOIL, 60 Short
USOIL Entry for Long-term target.

Waiting on clear break to enter long-term short. If we see one more high I will short when 5m/15m breaks down after touching top of trend line.

dasnakepit dasnakepit AUDUSD, W, Short ,
AUDUSD: AUD/USD Long-Term Setup
69 0 2
AUD/USD Long-Term Setup

.618 fib confluence at trend line resistance and previous support. Still has a little more room to upside, so I will wait for price to consolidate then brake on lower time frames before looking for an entry.

dasnakepit dasnakepit CADCHF, 240, Short ,
CADCHF: CAD/CHF short setup
8 0 2
CADCHF, 240 Short
CAD/CHF short setup

I don't usually trade this pair, but when I see possible false breakouts on high time frames I can't resist. Currently retesting massive daily bear candle at .786 fib. Might be a good time to short with anticipation of CAD and oil falling. I can't predict how far it will go but I will stay in it until other CAD pairs and oil find a bottom.

dasnakepit dasnakepit USOIL, 240, Short ,
USOIL: USOIL short opportunity
72 0 2
USOIL, 240 Short
USOIL short opportunity

Looks like sellers are getting stopped out and buyers are stepping in on a false breakout into resistance, so perfect time to enter short. 50% fib confluence as well, but will wait for further conviction on lower time frames early in the week for entry. Scenario 2: if price continues up past $40, I will be looking to short it around $45 at the .786 fib and ...

dasnakepit dasnakepit USDCAD, D, Long ,
USDCAD: USD/CAD Possible Long-term Opportunity
89 0 3
USD/CAD Possible Long-term Opportunity

Will be waiting for more conviction on lower time frames for entry. Will probably wait for a FOMC surprise and/or an oil breakout to the downside. Since USD/CAD and EUR/CAD are both at support and oil is at resistance, I will anticipate an oil drop to drive the CAD lower.

dasnakepit dasnakepit EURCAD, 240, Long ,
EURCAD: EUR/CAD possibility
28 0 2
EURCAD, 240 Long
EUR/CAD possibility

Looking for Oil to drop again this week taking the Cad with it. Anticipating short-term lift-off early in the week.

Last visit Thailand
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User follows nobody
User has no following symbols
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out