- Breakout of long term down trend
- ABC confirmation and breakout the last high
- Could be rejected by last support and pull back to 150-155
- If it is supported by 200 day MA and up trend again, we may see price target of $200
My trade plan:
1) Wait for the pull back if any
2) Watch closely at 200MA, if any bullish signal
3) Get in between $150-155 if...
- Weekly chart breakout of reverse head and shoulder
- Have broken out of down trend and confirmed with HH
- Price is over 200MA and 50MA, bullish market
- This one may be coming out of the bottom from here!!
- Huge volume and price change to breakout last resistance
- Stopped at 37 which is second resistance, coincidentally was the last stock offer price by the company ($37)
- If breakout 37 again with momentum and strength, maybe a setup to run to 46
- Or consolidate between 30-37 until next catalyst
- My suggestion is to wait for effective breakout to get in
- Effective breakout on Friday last week
- Double the daily average volume
- Followed Fabinacci theory perfectly
- Maybe on 70 degree trend line to reach next Fib target of 1.10 to 1.20
- Trade save and set your stop loss
Stop loss $3.3
Buy at $4.4 if close above it
If I can only lose $200 here, my share count should be $200/(4.4-3.3)=182 shares
there may be chance to add more shares along the way
Make sure your move your stop loss up if it will go up along the way.
Remember: Your goal is not to calculate how much money you can make, but how much you can afford to lose.
Really bullish stock with great momentum
Pull back to 50% level of $8.1 and should go again to $13.2-13.5
Game plan here is to get in at 38%-50% with reversal candle pattern for first LOT.
Get in again at 10.5 breakout for second LOT
Good luck to all!
Up trend since last Nov
Rejected by 200MA twice and will likely break it the third time in Feb.
1) Dip buy at $8-8.20 SL at $7.7
2) Second buy happens at 200MA breakout, it would be around $8.9, SL at $8.39
Sell target $10, total investment $4000, Risk/Reward 7.5, Total potential profit $750
Jan 22 - if bounce off $40.35 and uptrend, buy 100 shares and SL $38.36
Jan 29 - if breaks $43.73 previous high and uptrend, buy 80 shares and SL $40.35
Feb 7 - if tests record high $49.2, sell 100 to take profit
Feb 26 - leave 80 shares to play earning, and stop loss at $43.73
Assume no gap up/down and buy and sell price is valid:
1) If SL at 40.35, Loss $289
Setup nicely to retrace and fly.
Break through daily 200MA effortlessly, and shooting up high ever since.
It is taking a short break to 5-5.3 and will race to 6-6.3 short term.
Great turn around situation, and may be a long term play also.