BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
I will try to buy all this week.
I will try to sell BTC tomorrow, I have some signals based on cycle analysis.
I will try to sell again xauusd.
We still can go up to 112 degree (or even 135). I will try to sell in a fer hours.
Espero ver una corrección y continuar las compras.
I'll try to sell GBP all this week.
Wait for a correction then buy again.
I will sell Gold this week.
I'll try to buy gbp after the correction is finished
I'll sell GBP after 23:00 pm
Last Friday I've failed to buy GBP, but I'm sure it's time to buy. We'll see.
Be ready to buy GBP when we reach 45°
The same as yesterday
I think we can reach 112° @14:00. After that, I'll sell if we can pass 45°.
GBPUSD h1. Creo que podemos lograr 112° @14:00. Luego, hay que pasar 45° para abrir ventas.
wait for a correction first, then sell
A small correction expected
I'll try to sell GBP
Sell BTC till Tuesday.