1) Weekly on a strong up trend
2) Daily is on a declining up trend
1) RSI is above 50 (average gain > average loss) ,but this is declining
2) Negative momentum
Wait for :
1) a positive RSI above 50 ( this means average gain> average loss and increasing)
2) Prices are above the cloud ( this shows a strong Bullish short-term trend)...
1) Long term Bullish, see weekly chart
2) Short term Bearich, but have bottomed out: Why
a) 50/50 RSI is about to cross from below upwards
b) Prices have break through the kumo-cloud
c) prices closed at the top 25% of range on 2 consecutive bar
d) Indicators are all labelled red
Action: I will go long when all of the following are lined up:...