EURNZ changed H4 trend after retest support 1.6630.
TP1 = 1.7041
TP2 = 1.7135
SPCE is not overbought enough yet for long, but the volumes have already fallen very much.
I am waiting for a strong fall to buy for three or four months.
I want to believe that it will be so.
nzdusd is going down to support line
I suppose EURUSD wants to test 1.2311.
Pin-bar on edge of descending channel.
ALRS bullish divergence + pin-bar + strong support level
Engulfing patter on aapl
AUDNZD short trade
USDJPY is going to weekly support
cup & handle pattern
EURJPY trendline breakdown
EURGBP trendline breakout
Decision triangle for USDJPY on H4
Buy near bottom of channel
If the breakout is successful we wait for the rebound and open the long position
XAUUSD wedge missing
EURGBP H4 long possible