DE short-term short trend stop both on mid-term up trend line.
The price also stop on support level at 85.34.
According to weekly graph analysis, GE still in up trend configuration.
- Its stop both on 24.9 S/R level and up trend line.
- Stoch and %R divagrance tell us that mid-term down trend should be ended soon.
from the following reasons:
1. Mid term uptrend line -broke
2. 512$ support level - broke
3. Negative Sentiment
Target 1 ~470$
Risk/Reward ratio - high.
Support - 13.20 - 13.30
Target 1- 14.74
Target 2- 15.61
There are 3 technical elements that support a buy signal:
1. Strong support area levels 5.4-5.5
2. stochastic indicator bearish divergence
3. buy level at RSI and STOCH indicators
Price break out strong resistance 23.95, and based on this level.
OBV is trend up - mean money flow into PAY.
Close support level 21.71. Target 31.67.
The combination of hard resistance with high level of stochastic and non breakout of OBV level => Short