Right now, we are currently testing a $17,000 - $19,000 weekly candle support on $BTCUSD, while the 14 week RSI oscillator is oversold (<30). I'm hoping that by the close of the weekly candle, the RSI and candle for this week will either:
Ex1. Close above the $17-19K support zone AND above 30 RSI or,
Ex2. Close below the $17-19K Support zone...
Check out this nice pattern I'm seeing on the price and RSI chart dailys of NASDAQ:SIRI
Pretty simple just buy at the bottom and sell at the top and use the RSI to check for any breakouts and to confirm the reversals. Did this for the last oscillation and hope to use it though 1-2 more oscillations. (ie. the the patter will hold for a few more weeks) Looks...
There is a lot of excitement about COINBASE:BTCUSD as the halving is now less than 7 days and 1,000 blocks away!
However, I'm still looking at one more price dump that needs to happen. There is a bearish divergence occurring with LH on the RSI and HH on the price. You can see it happening twice on the price chart as the RSI continues to make LH and LL and...
Getting frustrated with myself a little bit.
I dumped NASDAQ:GRPN on Monday because I saw these two hidden Bearish Divergences on the dailys.
This was also when it was testing the 50 SMA resistance and I also noticed consolidation on the boiler bands so I assumed that the resistance would hold and price would go down.
For two days now the price has shot...
This is what Im watching for on the COINBASE:BTCUSD dailys.
If the RSI holds at the triangle support and starts going up then I think it could make one more high and low inside the triangle before we can tell if the ~$7825 resistance will break or not.
However, we can also see the RSI is currently testing the support of the triangle. If the support does not...
We are still showing the same hidden bearish divergence from my analysis of $GRPN last night (Apr 26). RSI:HH Price: LH, but the price made a +12% increase today and candlestick stayed comfortably above the 50 SMA daily resistance.
Seems to be conflicting-any ideas? Would appreciate any constructive criticism of my TA.
Possible Exaggerated BULLISH RSI Divergence spotted as the price test the 20 SMA Support. Two double tap lows on the price while the RSI made a higher low.
Also $SIRI Earning Q1 are released this Tuesday 4/28/2020 and they already announce they will be keeping the quarter dividend payment the same as before. Indicating there is a good chance they...
Look at this possible Groupon $GRPN hidden Bearish divergence as the price test the 50 SMA. RSI makes as higher high and the price makes a lower low. Indication that price has reached its max and will decrease in the near future.
What does everyone else think?
*Not financial advise as this is my first post ever*