I THINK we have passed the down waves and we are in correction waves so for me i think it's a food time to buy xrp
but the best time to make action for buing xrp it'w when we go up this price 1.15.
i Wisg it's heplful for you
we are in down canal pattern and we have last change to go to the moon
but the bitcoin should not go under 8450.
if we go under this price i think it will not be easey to go back and we will waiting for an other month to go up
update of last chart after ABC waves we have two sinario
1:it's good time to buy bitcoin we will brok the down trend line in order to have double bottom
2: bitcoin can't brok the trend line we go down for last time and then go to the moon
it's good time to stop open any new trad for sell or buy you just watching the moving of the king :)
week after week we waiting for the good time and good waves to buy bitcoin for long Invistance
but with this setuation we have too scenario.
1-/good one bitcoin will have double bottom and then it will be good news to go back the the moon but we have first resistance line at 7541 dollar if we break this line in this week it's very good news.
if the bitcoin respect this wave i think it's time to go back to the moon.
but we should be careful in every support line any correction will be fact any time
so this week is very importnat for bitcoin an this wave will told us if that the support line at 7950 dollar will be the new bottom of bitcoin.
so you should make action to buy (this just an advice)
we have double bottom we can now buy bitcoin but you have 2 target
first at 10370
second at 10565
waiting for update the chart at 10565 if we didn't have correction bitcoin go up to 10850.
this for short trading
and sorry for my bad english
we have to option s1= if the price go up i think bitcoin will go to 14000 dollar
if you have the s2= the bitcoin will go back to 8500-7500 dollar we should waiting it's good take to make action buy or sell.
with this wave i think bitcoin will go down in the next 24 hour but after this
it's time to make the moon wave in order to go to 13000 dollar
i think tomorrow is good day to open new order for buy-
but for shourt time we need more confirmation=news support line