One of the clearest indicators I have found to enter in a great position.
To start off, this is a 3 falling peaks pattern (bullish).
Along with this:
- RSI is not oversold nor overbought
- MACD: Blue signal line is clearly trending upwards. BUT, it also has clear bullish divergence. With this said, the MACD shows bullish trend, but the chart clearly is going...
Potential Shorting opportunity
- Bollinger bands seems to be squeezing calling for low volatility but also a future breakout
- Head and shoulders pattern, if complete (crossing below blue line). Can create a big shorting opportunity
Head and shoulders with the perfect time to short as it finished the shoulder portion of the pattern.
Very confident in this due to the following factors:
- MACD: Blue signal will cross under the orange signal
- Clear head and shoulders pattern
- Red candlestick under the 20 day MA
Beware of following through into buying in the inverted head and shoulders pattern.
- RSI is close to overbought
- A graveyard doji candlestick pattern on the day chart - Can call for a bear run
To a newbie, this looks as if it would continue with it's uptrend. Although from a TA perspective, this is a shorting opportunity for the following reasons
1. Inverted hammer - candlestick pattern (the bulls are tired)
2. RSI is extremely overbought
Beautiful opportunity to go bullish on EURCAD.
This will be a position trade. I am expecting at the very least 500 pips before i sell.
- Bullish falling wedge coming to a tight squeeze
- MACD blue signal crossing upwards gaining momentum
- RSI not very overbought not oversold
- Moving averages are not oscillating in waves very frequently, signaling a breakout
I am calling a reversal on this pair. This is due to the fact that this falling rectangle pattern has been broken therefore it's bearish trend has been broken.
With this said, this is a good opportunity for a swing trader or position trader. I will be going long on this pair, going about it as a position trader
We going long on this reversal.
It has crossed a few past support lines.
There are a few support levels to cross as labeled on the chart. Although, through looking at the MACD and RSI, the bears seem exhausted and this would look as a bullish reversal
With a rising wedge pattern, this will continue it's bearish downtrend.
Why short it?
- Bearish chart pattern
- MACD ready to cross signals into bearish territory
- RSI - close to being overbought
What is the final confirmation to look for?
- If 4hr closes below the 20 day MA
This shorting opportunity can give at least 100 pips with a 3:1 Risk/Reward Ratio...
Assuming the 20 Day MA crosses the 50MA and 100MA, there is a great chance it will continue it's major downtrend.
- Double top (clearer depiction on 15min chart)
- MACD - Blue signal appears to move below the orange
- RSI - Closer to being overbought
- 20 Day MA is close to crossing above both 50MA and 100MA
Trade: Sell (Short) AUD/USD