Expecting a down move but I'm still waiting for little up move on the correction then sell high
Expecting a strong down move on this pair possibly even break the trend-line but I prefer to put my 2nd target on the trend-line the see the move from there, 1st target being the 0.618 Fib at around 0.32798
down till the trend-line then consider buying
after breaking the triangle I foresee an up move
Head n shoulder on a reversal formation, go on a lower time frame for a nice entry
This will be a short term sell, the big up move is coming on a lower degree.
just before the news this is what I see on 15 min usd charts
Prior the news, on a 15 min I see a down move about to happen
Wait a bit to sell higher at the shaded zone
Expecting a strong upward move to complete the 5th wave, however if it breaks below the trend line it will change the setup.
A new high has been established, I believe it'll still continue on the up move till the shaded zone, so selling at the zone seems like a good plan for me.
This would be our last impulse on a short-term, but I would rather wait for a bounce in our big trend line (weekly) which is of high probability for a long up trend move.
Correction is completed, a touch on a trendline, continuation of a down trend, lower lows expected
I see a huge reversal on a bigger time frame, hence the arrows showing probabilities/possibilties
Wait for the bounce on the zone to go long
waiting for the bounce on the zone
I see this as an opportunity to go long, a retest of a trendline and also a 0.5 retracement level, for me thats enough to say its moving up
Don't miss this nice entry level, with a stop just below the lines, nothing much to loose if it goes against