I suggest a slump coming days wouldn't be strange, weekend + taking of profits, next week will be interesting. I expect we keep moving up. For now, neutral. I would still want to see us linger over 8000 for more than just a day before going long.
We are now testing support / resistance we veered away from before. Bots are now in fomo buy mode, but I suggest wait until we take a few more steps above resistance. I'll wait until we establish +8000