"History shows that there are no invencible armies." Joseph Stalin
How weird to quote Joseph Stalin in a trading article. I love this!
Well! Jeff Bezos is the first one acknowledging it, "big companies tend to only survive for a couple of decades.". What goes up, eventually comes down.
I dare you to delve into the Forbes 400 of 2012 and check who the top 10...
- Head & Shoulder Pattern (m).
- Double Top Pattern (w), as the right shoulder of the above.
- No breakout yet to confirm both.
- Are you sure you want to short this market with so much congestion underneath?
- Are you sure you want to go along with so much bearish presence?
- Immaculate example of how an uptrend can be captured with just:
Recession, US Dollar Implosion, Uncontrollable Inflation. Stack Your Panic Room with Cans of Tuna!
This morning I woke up to a reputed news podcast, interviewing a reputed analyst forecasting the implosion of the US dollar. America has scarce room to grow even bigger, he argued.
At the beginning of the week, I bumped into a thread in an investing forum, where it...
I heard Ray Dalio shorted. I heard Putin has Europe by the b****. I heard there's a recession coming.
But do you know what? I don't care about any of these, nor do I care about any rumors, tips, subscription services or whatsoever in order to make my trading decisions.
The charts are my one and only telescope.
Further, I do not use this telescope to make any...
1. Gargantuan bearish down thrust back in March 2020, giving away the bears' whereabouts.
2. Price retraced to the range where the bears are stationed, with weak momentum.
3. Trigger candle confirming the set (so far), in June 2022. Powerful break below the previous structure.
4. Price retested previous support/new resistance + EMAs, which held...
Key intakes on NVIDIA:
1. Market in a downtrend since the beginning of 2022
2. Downtrend losing momentum as of the last 2 mos
3. Price trading against a key congestion zone, as shown by the volume profile analysis, where the bulls should be springing from;
4. Would expect a stronger reaction from the bulls. Last month's candle did not engulf the preceding...
haha. Plain and simple
Plain and simple haha.
Twitter's price behavior is a prime example of why I trust so dearly in the charts, regardless of the noise around the stock, the fundamentals, the macroeconomic context.
I don 't know if the price is respecting the trendlines so neatly because of a market manipulation campaign (as defined by Wyckhoff), because...
Key intakes on this market:
- In a confirmed uptrend since beg 2022.
- In a longer term downtrend since 2011, as portrayed by the downward sloping, neat trendline.
- Bullish momentum at 10 year highs.
- Price currently providing another touch to this trendline and threfore in an inflection zone, in a value area. The price breaks out (and closes) = probable...
Just pulled the 12M time frame chart on the USD / EUR
Does this chart pattern and clean breakout ring any bell?
I'm sure it does but in case you don't have it in the tip of your mouth, allow me to help you out. This is a textbook descending triangle and the last candle you are witnessing, being formed this year, so far means a trendline...
Key intakes on this market:
- Downtrending with a neat series of lower highs & lower lows since mid 2021.
- Under normal circumstances this would give us a short bias. Howevers the price happens to be trading at/near a long term key demand area (run a volume profile of this market you will see that this is the most congested area).
- Momentum trending...
GME was, is and will forever be a major cornerstone of my development as a trader. Perhaps even the most important. Let me tell you why.
Technical analysis is nowadays a widespread subject. Good material teaching is nowadays readily available. Books are abundant. Naturally, unless you're making a conscious effort to avoid learning this very effective tool, the...
Another trendy asset. Of course I had to take a look at through the lens of my favorite timeframes (W-M-3M)
I did not find a satisfactory swing trade in these time frames from a risk to reward perspective.
I did find though a lot of classical technical analysis nuggets worth noting for savvy technical analysis learners out there.
They are pretty much...
Trying to keep this as imple as possible and adding perspective.
- Scarce or none bearish presence from the 0.5-1 level
- Gargantouan rally springing from that level with convergent volume
- The depth of the downtrends denotes that although the bears are shy but strong when stepping in from the 9-11$ price range.
Any prominet set up...
Just here to offer a higher time frame perspective, which is often overlooked, for this trendy stock.
Just note as, despite the strong rally it has been subject to month to date, it is and has been on a steady downtrend since the beginning 2021. The downward sloping trendline has been thoroughly respected, just like it is working as resistance to the current...
A lot of noise around this stock. Pump & Dump?
Not attractive to me until price has broken out and closed at all time highs.
Volume is very heavy for the past weeks. Especially considered against previous volume. This is a very bullish hint.
However, a friendly reminder that the chart you are seeing here is of the Monthly time frame (my predilection). There ...
Conversely, picking up where I left it for the bullish scenario ...
in case the price closes this month below the well established threshold resistance zone, that would entail:
1. the formation of a shooting star candle
2. at the top of an uptrending
3. overbought asset
... and that would also entail the formation of a badass bearish set up, known for...
Beautiful how currency pairs really validate technical analysis.
Did you also notice this long term breakout into levels we've only seen back in 2003?
The price is definitely trading in a value, decisive zone.
RSI is overbought in both M/W/D timeframes .... relevant for the bearish thesis.
Ultimately, this July candle will be essential to understand whether...
Bias, right now is definitely to look for short opportunities.
However, were we to envisage a bullish scenario for Tesla, the I woudl definitely need a breakout from those 2 EMAs and also for the 10 EMA (w) to step over the 50 EMA (w).