Target 400 plus
Long suggested ABOVE 290.
1) Nice rounding bottom formation.
2) Shorter MA crossed 50/100/200 ma.
3) Bull candles accompanied by above average volumes and pullbacks accompanied with low volumes.
4) Long suggested above 287 which is the last key notable resistance zone. Ideally above 290 to give room for false...
Gold building a strong base with a series of HHs and HLs.
Levels to watch out for a Directional trend following trade is a close above 1380 for a move towards 1800 plus.
Still a long way to go, but worth keeping in the watchlist.
A) Prior trend top
B) First bottom after correction from high.
C) Pull back from first bottom.
D) Second bottom that undercuts first bottom which is an
ideal setup of a double bottom as per William O Neil .
Price retracing back to hold 10 week ma.
E) Pivot point for a possible buy. 1680 plus. Stop 8% below buy point.
YoY quarterly EPS growth has...
Cup and Handle formation process
1) Prior move before the cup formation is 50%.
2) Right side of the cup has increasing volume.
3) Handle with dried up volume in progress with very tight
4) Long suggested above 122 ONLY IF VOLUMES ARE
ABOVE THE PREVIOUS 10-12 PERIOD VOLUMES.
5) Stop should be around -8% of 122.
Long suggested at around 1690 plus.
Stock resting on long term upward trend line.
Stock resting on 40 wks ema (200 day ema) with tight price action.
Appearing to be a good setup with a favourable risk reward with a possible target of 1875 plus.
Long above 750 suggested.
Target 800 plus.
1) Stock trading at support zone.
2) Bullish divergence in MACD observed.
3) Support zone + Bullish divergence has had a strong counter trend rally in the past.
Long suggested ONLY above 800.
Stop once initiated at 740.
Cup and cheat pattern formation accompanied with strong underlying trend. Currently stock in consolidation phase, hence entry just above breakout suggested.
Positional and Intraday trading opportunity.
Short at 1465-1468
Stop for intraday 1490
Stop for positional / swing 1525
1) Bearish trend template (daily chart)- Filter 1
2) Downward sloping daily pivotzones (5 min chart) and close below 375 period moving average of daily pivot zones (5 min chart) - Filter 2.