The bullish structure on weekly timeframe looks pretty good if you ask me. In the coming day's, i think we're going to see more bullish momentum at the charts.
Back to the daily:
It looks like price might be heading north soon. The daily demand is about to be fullfilled.
In my opinion this is a safe zone for long entry's. And also a great opertunity for...
We see a lowertimeframe bearish structure out of a 4h supply. I'm looking for buys around the $41.000 region as long as the ltf bearish structure mantain.
The momentum is down (on the lower timeframes) :
Sharp move to the downside with break of structure and slow moves back up to create lower high's.
Thank you for checking my analysis!
Do you have...
Don't forget to check the previous XRP analysis! Linked below!
XRP is still following the plan. And the charts are looking pretty good if you ask me.
Price finally fullfilled the complete region as mentioned earlier!
I was waiting for the zone at $0.55-$0.644 to be filled. Price actually spiked a little bit lower, but remaind the zone pretty well.
Ok, the long trade was stopped out. Thanks to my stoploss!
What could happen next?
I mentioned the weekly level we need to hold as support in the linked chart ($28.989)
The previous month low is taken, we might see some choppy price action here. It could be possible that the bulls are (almost) loaded up their positions.
If this is happening now, price should...
Price fullfilled the last demand zone on the 1H. If we lose that zone, there's only a weekly level that can protect the uptrend (28.989). Below this level = Bearish
I place my stoploss just below the demand zone.
TP at liquidity
I'm looking for some shorts into the demand. If we fill the demand zone , price will likely go upwards.
If price doesn't reach the short entry, i'll cancle it and wait for a break of structure on the lower timeframes in or around the orange zone.
Check the 'XRP outlook APRIL/MAY', link below!
XRP is following the plan. Charts looking good. But i’m still watching the possibility to see another dip towards $0.60.
My first zone has been met. And it's holding so far.
Price could go further up from here, but another thip is still (and also) a likely scenario.
I think we can see 1 more rally upwards, before price goes back below $1,00.
The structure is maintained good. But before we reach the 'bearish' targets, i'd like to tap the $1,90 region first. Once the downside target is reached, i'll be looking for some long trades & long term buys
Almost 2 months ago, i shared my thoughts about Bitcoin and it's previous cycles. (link below)
The course seems to follow the path quite exactly as I had shared before. Better than I expected.
What's my next target?
I'm looking at ~$95,000. This is purely based on the previous cycles. But as it stands, we look pretty much on the same route as before.
After a couple day's, my long orders are finally filled!
We saw the pullback as expected towards the placed orders!
This could be a higher low followed by a higher high.
Price hunted some low's and landed (so far) in our entry zone.
For now, sit back, relax & let the market do it's thing.
I placed extra take profit for this trade around...
In the idea posted earlier (link below), I shared a long entry. Now i'm looking for a second long entry!
Price broke the (short term) bearish market structure (correction). What's next?
Price succeed to make a higher high. What means: We are looking for longs
IF we see a pullback:
The entry should be safe around the $56.000 region.
I placed some take...
Possible fractal with previous options expiry
Januari options expiry
This is what happened in Januari when the options expired. There was a lot of volitality around that date. I'm thinking about a semilar situation this time.
Thank you for checking in!
Do you have tips or other comments? Tell me please! I'm open...
Since the last week of februari, the bitcoin price was ranging between ~$45000 & ~$52000. Now we see the price broke out of the range.
First i want to talk about what actually happened
Because i spotted something interesting.
We where trading in a range, and at the same time price was forming a Wyckoff re-accumulation schematic. (in my...
Currently i'm patiently waiting for a possible entry. My POI is marked in the chart so, i'll sit on my hands untill the zone is reached.
Price reached the POI, whats next?
I'll look for a long entry. I'll update the targets if we are at the POI !