Pay attention to the downward RED trend lines and see how it played out the last time.
1. I expect a bounce now to 7000-7100 range and rejection from the bottom RED trend line
2. Then after going down, the next bounce will be because of the 200 MA and the bottom of the cloud. Let's say it will bounce from 6400 ish to 6800-6900 range
1. 20 and 50 MA crossover repetition and based on the previous trend, it is likely to be bearish.
2. The bigger circle pattern seems repetitive as well and if it true, it is most likely going to form the double bottom. The previous low was at 266 sats (3.168 fib level) and we are at 400 sats, currently.
3. In continuation of the previous step, the last time, it...