As it stands right now I'm just being patient to add to my position in the right moment.
For now we've broke support (4969) by a little bit and I'm waiting for it to do something.
Until we see a decent move up or down we can't do anything imo.
rsi is approaching OS territory but it has room to go down.
Don't forget to like and subscribe
small update, so IF btc fails to break out and starts to go down we can expect arn will follow and go down too but this is if btc starts to dump.
I'm really more inclined to the bearish side.
-daily rsi ticking down and crossing bearish
-we've rejected 15398 four times already maybe the 5th time we will break that.
-rsi losing strength imo
As it did hold 596 I'm looking for a bull break of this 1h EQ.
imo this has a potential to break up, we'll have to wait for conformation.
If this breaks bearish, 596 is the support to watch after that the support is 550
If you want to be more risky you can enter and set a stop below 636, but I'll wait for conformation just to be on the safe...
Let me give you a little heads up for what's to come in a few day or so imo
If we start going up from here we will see gainz between 20%-30%.
Imo we can buy at these levels but leave a little bit free to buy more IF this goes more down
4h rsi is okay
macd gonna curve bullish in a while too
Don't forget to like, subscribe and share
good luck and...
Ven did not retrace enough in my buy zone, I have 1 option to do and that is to accept it for now.
If we assume that this was the retracement.
We're at resistance as I'm writing this, we have 3 possibilities.
1) break the resistance and start a small rally to the target zone that will give you +- 10% gain
2) correct to my buy zone
So for VEN we're going down as you can see XD
First support to watch is 49010 but I don't think that will hold, what I'm expecting is that it is going to drop further to the buy zone somewhere there.
Also 4h rsi has already met OB conditions and the macd is ticking down and probably is going to cross bearish.
Don't forget to like, subscribe and...
We are a little bit below the golden ratio still okay for now and it seems we've found support at 2500. 4h RSI is finding support and perhaps this will start the 3rd wave up.
IMO we can start to scale in a position and target 2780 range what will give us a 8% gainz and set a stop below 2500.
Thats all noting more to say
Don't forget to like,...
Let's take a look at ETHLend.
Support levels to watch are 578 if it break next support is 531 (a drop of 7%) and if that fails another drop of 10% would take us to 472 as a hard support.
First of all, I find it hard to make a decision here because we already bounced 5% and that was the play here, if you missed it don't fomo in it's possible to get...
I got stopped out see last post :(
Some inside how I do things.
Got to exited and bought at that white arrow so I'm down 7% :(.
I'm okay with that because I've my game plan ready before I entered my trade and I'm buying more at these levels right now.
What I'm trying to say I can be wrong too sometimes but because I've my game plan ready so I don't...
Since my last post IOTX has dropped 17% as I expected, I've been so accurate these last days. xD
What's next, so TA wise this was just a 1h oversold bounce rsi was 18 and there can be more downside to this.
What's interesting is that we have a 4h bullish engulfing bar (10 min till close) what's making me think this is the bottom at this moment IF we...
We are still in a no trade zone for me personally.
I took a a look at coinmarketcap to gain more info and got it.
So at 420 sats 0.45% we broke out and then we consolidated for a few hours after that we broke out again and met resistance at 1170 that's the wick but closed at 932 range.
if we can stay above 710 and go sideways for a while that...
In my previous post my targets was hit again, I don't wanna brag but I've been so accurate with my analysis on ARN.
Okay let's see, after my target was his we've made a symmetric triangle that we broke out again but there was no followthrough. What make me think we still going to retrace to the buy zone.
It looks like the 4h RSI is at...
This is a new coin on binance. (EXTREMELY RISK-FULL)
This is what I think can happen.
As this is a low timeframe things can go bad very fast so don't forget to manage you risk the most important aspect to become a pro trader.
If we can assume this was the 2nd wave down and we found support at the golden ratio we only can expect that the 3rd wave is...
Here's an little update on arn
In my previous post my 2 targets were hit, so I hope you've took some profit to reload lower (maybe now your choice) .
This is how I see the 5 sub wave's of the 1st impulse wave up (at this moment).
If I'm correct we should have formed a support at 154k sats.
I see a decent chance to hit my target zone maybe more but...
I wanted to post this chart yesterday but Tradingview reloaded and I didn't had time anymore So it today.
This is a easy 30% trade, 1D macd crossing and starting ticking to the positive side => bullish that's everything I need to see to buy.
I expect this trade take a few weeks to play out.
don't forget to take profits on the way up and reload lower = more...
As of writing this I see we have a possibility to break out and go to my 2 targets.
if a break out at 158 yellow line happens
stop below 15190 to be sure not to get rekt
my trade is active
like, follow and share
It doesn't cost you anything :)
The Legal stuff - I'm not a financial adviser.
back above the 14 ema
risk reward not good enough for me, I wouldn't buy at this price.
So I'm patient didn't got the entry not rushing anything staying on the safe side on this one.
there may be a play here to buy as rsi is cooling off but the question is to go down or up ?
like, subscribe and share
It doesn't cost you anything :)