Finally, Daugur has broken its down trend. It has been moving in sideway for 3 months.
EngineeringRobo gives strong buy signals for now.
I will wait for the next candle to confirm the new uptrend.
I will take profit at $0.0043.
If it breaks that resistance too, I will buy it again.
Then I will wait for the sell signals from Engineering Robo.
Loopring has given great profits to traders in 2020.
In last 3 months, it's been rising in an Uptrend Corridor.
We have 3 active buy signals with good shaped Moving Averages (MA20-MA50).
On the other hand, it is like starting to moving in a sideway right under the resistance ($0.29).
We have nothing to do right now exept waiting for the right time.
Is that the bottom of new uptrend or the peak of the old ones? We will see in a couple days.
Crypto.com Chain has already made 450% profit. One may think its already too much, it needs to come down first.
If this is what you think, you must change your mind set. Don't be EMOTIONAL!!!
There is no place for romantic people in any market!
I have 2 strategies...
Neo got rid of the novices and its time to give some profit!
Neo has broken a strong resistance and my safety resistance as well.
It has Buy-1, Buy-2, Buy-3 and Super Buy signals from Engineering Robo. Magnificent!
My Target: $33
When the price reaches to $33, I will cash out some profit and watch it closer.
What do you think? Any comment? 👇👇👇
I recent added this Token to my watchlist.
About a mounth ago, it broke its long-term downtrend and made 50% upward movement.
Then it dropped on its previous downtrend line back. Cycle closed!
I think there is another cycle about to start. $0.275 is a very strong resistance.
I believe breaking that resistance line will confirm that the new cycle has started.
No need to make this complicated. Chart speaks for itself!
If you are a long-term Ripple hodler, keep it. You are the reason of why we make money!
It was in a downtrend for 2.5 years. On August 1st, it has technically broken the downtrend.
Until August 1st, the summary of its journey is basicaly 90 cents to 13 cents!
After the breakage, there wasn't a strong...
Neblio has finally broken its downtrend starting from Oct/18' !!!
It succeeded to stand above the resistance and turned that to a support for itself!
Engineering Robo has support on the upward movement with Buy-1 signal and green Robo-Cloud.
Stop-Loss: $ 0.57
One may say it already made 750%, there is no way it can rise more. Yes it did it and who has followed the Engineering Robo, they got the reward! We are trading in Crypto Market, everything is possible here!
Now we have very strong signals and a clear candle above the resistance. I would take it serious!
My new targets are:
1- $ 2.16
2- $ 4.80
3- $ 9.60
While I'm publishing this idea, it's very beginning of the new day, Engineering Robo's Buy-1 signal has showed up. Remember this, signal may be gone in during the day, but if it still stands at the end of the day, it will be permanant.
Attention here! We still have Buy-2 & Buy-3 signals active.
According to my analisis, it spent some time on the support line and...
If today's candle closes above the resistance, I will be fully bullish on Ripple.
We have two buy signals and EngineeringRobo's Cloud has just turned to green.
My targets are:
If today's candle closes above the down-trend line, that will confirm the new up-trend!
We have two important buy signals from Engineering Robo, Robo Cloud is still green and MA20 has just crossed up MA50.
Under this circumstances, my targets are;
Stop-Loss : $77.5
Neblio has been trying to break its down-trend for a while.
If it succeeds, there will be huge profit potential!
At this point, we have to watch Engineering Robo signals carefully.
I have 3 conditions before trade in:
- Down-Trend brokage.
- Resistance brokage.
- New buy signals from Engineering Robo.
MDA is about to decide its direction.
If trend gets break up, 80-200% profit is possible.
In this case, it's better to wait for an open-close candle above $0.51 before buy some MDA. This will make the trade safer.
If it turns down or stays in a side-way; $0.40 will be the stop-loss level.
This is not the best time for buying Nav Coin.
I would wait until it breaks its down trend and resistance both. At the same time I need to see one or two buy signals from Engineering Robo before I trade.
If you already have some, you can use $0.11 as a stop-loss.
After the brokage, my targets will be:
This was its third try to break that resistance in last two months. It has finally made it!
We have Buy-1, Buy-2 Super Buy Signals active and MA 20 has just crossed over the MA 50.
My Targets are:
Lisk has finally managed to break its long term down trend.
Engineering Robo Cloud shows us a strong up trend about to start.
We see that the price is trying to stand above Mc Ginley, which is a good sign.
Also, the upward movement has been supported by Robo-1 & Robo-2.
-- To make the trade safer; you can wait until the side-way band is broken up. --
ARDOR had been in long side ways before and they all between $0.058-$0.051 (same as this one).
If it breaks it up, it may reach to $0.09. If it breaks it down, I suppose it will down to $0.039.
Before the upward movement starts, It has two strong resistance to break.
Breaking $0.058 means; it gets out of the side way.
Breaking $0.063 means; take your profit at...