Looking for this 4 wave to finish if not already to buy 6-12 month expiration puts on the last 5 wave of the C (i like to pay for longer expirations if im going with the trend to give me enough time if trade goes against for a period of time). Would be able to
count 5 impulse waves down for the final 5 wave of the C. waiting for 1 wave down then 2 wave to not go...
waiting to see if this 1 wave down is done and this is the 2 wave for a good entry on puts, or if 1 wave has more to go.
This is just for me, trading view always erases my damn TA so I have to publish ideas to keep them lmao. Don't follow me
Looks like a primary 3 wave is done and we're in almost end of 4 wave correction. Could correct a little more, but looking to buy calls for that 5 wave.
just showing possible trend never mind exact targets.
But could correct longer if this entire abc wave down is a larger A wave down. then b, c would be next but just watching for now...
B wave can definitely go higher than this of course. Just laying down one scenario for myself there are 36 combinations of correction types so good like getting the right one, need more price action to confirm and narrow down what will happen. More for myself to track what I thought at the time will update with new charts most likely wrong here
Just wanted to draw this channel for final 5 move down possibly. I wanna see it bounce tomorow to top of that green channel for abc and buy puts on the final 5 waves down.
Gonna watch at market open, do your own due diligence this is just for me to put out the ideas in my head for possible entries and exits. Not predicting the future lmao
Nearing end of C leg of correction. 5 wave of the C leg, might scalp the last 5 wave with little position on puts.
But really just watching and waiting for a good long call entry with long expiration say 6months to year depending.
If that long term reversal is confirmed by seeing 1 wave with 2 wave correction that doesn't make lower low i'll be trading options...
If we cross red line for a lower low I will buy short term puts for a scalp to end 5th final wave down.
Dangerous trade lol just for a scalp small money.
Then i'm looking for a base to form and buying calls long term
if we can hold support.
I think if 5 waves are in on the impulse this is some abc correction and should see lower lows. Then impulse back up to hit prior resistance and possibly breakout.
If i see confirmation of new lows ill be buying puts. No trades until confirmation of up or down move. patience is key
If we correct down to 786 fib levels near 15 dollars. I might think of buying long term calls 1 year out expecting at least a retest of prior highs and probably higher highs. But will only take on confirmation of
abc correction over near 786 fib level (at those prices you will be able to make 5-10x returns). Should be a good place for long term or even short term...
Looking to see if we are in a 4 wave rally and going to go for 5 wave final move down on the ABC correction. If we go down will be looking for 618 fib line for support might buy puts on a down ward confirmation.
I think this will make 4 wave rally up then im buying puts for final 5 wave down. it's so far staying in the green channel 5 wave can end anywhere near that bottom green channel support. can also break through that of course.
but ill be waiting for a rally next few days then buy puts for the correction down. Be patient wait for confirmation move it might go other...
Originally I was going to buy puts on this green 4 wave going to green 5 wave to finish the correction at 618 fib. But risk to reward wise looking at this, what if the 5 waves of that correction is already in buying puts this late into the correction doesn't seem to make sense risk management wise.
I'm going to be patient and wait and see if that green 5 wave...