My buy order is still active from few weeks ago @ 8580 , i will be adding a lot more position around this level with a Stop loss @ 7890 , i believe if we break below 7850 - 7880 we will see large downside to around 3250 , but i strongly believe we will bounce back @ around 8480 or well before.
well we'll see how it will plays out in the next 1 - 2 weeks ,very...
If we break through 9910 the next target 13800 in the next 2 - 4 weeks or we will retrace back to 9190 which i have buy order ( zone 1) then we will go to 13800 ,or we will test 8470 (buy oreder 2) then to the target of 13800 ,but if we break 7940 then we will test 7090 ( buy order zone 3) this should be the last retracement before we go straight up to 13800 ....
BUY order filled @ 9050 , If we break through 9850 the next target 13800 in the next 2 - 4 weeks or we will retrace back to 8380 which i have buy order ( zone 2) then we will go to 13800 ,but if we break 7940 then we will test 7203 ( buy order zone 3) this should be the last retracement before we go straight up to 13800 . Let's see how it plays out in the next 2- 3 weeks.
From my last few updates not much changed
BTC more likely to retrace to 7195 , but if it breakthrough 6820 I expected to go to around 6140 then all way up to 13500 in the next 3 -4 weeks. Or if it holds the 7225 it would go straight up to 13500 .
My best advice is not to sell hold and if you have some $ €£¥ just put buy order @ 7200 and 6140 .I don't...
If we close below 4895 it will go straight to 1300 ,(this is very low probability like 1% to see btc get to 4895 )
if we close below 4895 i will be the happiest person alive ,it is time for me to sell then buy more BTC @ 1300
but i don't think BTC will pass the 6100 level, anyway let's see how it plays out in the next few weeks.