|Language:||English • 한국어 • Русский|
트릭스는 1980년대 초반 Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities 잡지의 편집인이었던 잭 헛슨이 도입하였습니다.
트릭스 계산에는 네 개의 컴포넌트가 필요합니다 1. 싱글 스무디드 EMA = 종가 18 피어리어드 EMA. 2. 더블 스무디드 EMA = 종가 18 피어리어드 싱글 스무디드 EMA. 3. 트리플 스무디드 EMA = 종가 18 피어리어드 더블 스무디드 EMA. 4. 트릭스 = 트리플 스무디드 EMA 1 피어리어드 퍼센트 체인지. 또한 일반적으로 트릭스 라인의 EMA 인 시그널 라인이 있습니다.
TRIX can typically be interpreted that when the value is positive, 모멘텀 is up and when the value is negative, momentum is down. Something to keep in mind however, is that as with any indicator comprised of 이동 평균, there is lag inherently built into the indicator. It may also be noticed that TRIX is very similar to another technical analysis tool, the MACD, however the TRIX has a line that is much smoother.
찾아 볼 것
불리쉬 트릭스 다이버전스 is when prices is falling but KST is rising.
베어리쉬 트릭스 다이버전스 is when price is rising but KST is falling.
There are two different type of crossovers when analyzing the TRIX. There are Zero Line crossovers as well as signal line crossovers. Zero Line crossovers typically have a lot of lag and are not always reliable. Signal line crossovers on the other hand, can signify an underlying change in 모멘텀.
When the TRIX line is negative yet crosses above the signal line, upside momentum is increasing.
When the TRIX line is positive yet crosses below the signal line, downside momentum is increasing.
TRIX is a versatile technical analysis tool that combines trend and momentum into one indicator. Shorter timeframes or more sensitive, and longer time frames reduce sensitivity. Keep in mind though that the longer the period for TRIX, the more lag is apparent in the indicator. This is true of any indicator which employs moving averages.
트레이딩뷰에서 쓰는 법
- Navigate to https://kr.tradingview.com/
- On the landing page, enter a symbol and click "Launch Chart"
- Within the Toolbar along the top of the chart select "Indicators" and choose the one you would like to add to your chart.
- To make changes to your Indicator you will need to access the Formatting Window.
- You can access the Formatting Window by either clicking on the Blue "Format" button in the Chart Header next to the Indicator name, or by right clicking on the Indicator in the chart itself and selecting "Format".