We are excited to announce Saxo’s global roll-out. As a TradingView user, you can now place your orders directly from our platform provided that you have a live account with Saxo. Here are the simple steps needed to connect you Saxo account:
1. Sign up with Saxo (if you don’t have an account yet).
2. Select Saxo from the Trading Panel (below the full chart view).
3. Enter your Saxo login credentials:
4. And that was it! You are now getting the best of both worlds – TradingView charts & trading tools as well as Saxo real-time data & execution.
Open an order ticket to place and adjust your order. There are several ways of doing that:
- By clicking the side order panel button.
- By opening a context menu of the chart.
- By using the plus sign.
Sub-accounts can be switched in the top right corner of the trading panel.
You are able to see open positions, orders and order history in the trading panel. It can also be used to adjust/cancel orders & positions. Please note that order history can be shown for the current trading session only.
We look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions for improvement. Thanks for choosing TradingView and happy trading!