As long AAPL is trading below the GAP`s bottom edge, i exspect a further weak performance. The chart will only be brighten if APPL could beat the last High at 112$! or shortterm: The shortterm will brighten, if APPL could beat the last High at 100.5$, than there is the possibility that APPL could test the downtrends upper edge at 106.5$
My former analysis`s are still valid.
Downmove faster than a speedy bullet
The decision was made! Faster than exspected, Apple-1.51% crashed and converges to the at 93$. Could Apple-1.51% not defend this Level, a further downmove till 60$ could be exspected.
At the actual Level, 2 different trades can be made.
1: Midterm short trade with Stoppsell @ 90-91$, SL 108 and TP 60$!
2. Tripple-Bottom-Fishing: Entry Now, SL between 87-92, TP 110$
My former apple-Analysis showed some different sights - they arestill valid:
APPLE - READY FOR TAKEOFF???
The longterm trend is still full intact. Now Apple-1.51% has reached it s Level - the falling @ 111.5$. Here is based the 200 - this could be seen as a resistance as well as a buy-trigger.
At this Level, several trades can be made:
1. Trying to catch the next downwave with a shortterm Short Position for those who don`t believe in higher Prices:
- Entry would be at the actual Price @ 110 , SL 115$ TP1 93$ If we see this Szenario, athe next short trade can be made:
2. Midterm short trade with Stoppsell @ 90-91$, SL 108 and TP 60$!
3 For those who believe in higher Prices, a shortterm Long Position with StopBuy near above the 200 , SL near below the and first TP would be the last High @ 123.5$.
4. The next procyclical Long Position could be opened with SB0.00% at 124-125 with SL 115 and TP 133
5. The Big strategic longterm-Long Position can be made with Prices above the Alltimehigh at round abpout 135$ with SL 122 and TP 160