Disclosure - I do own ADC-and wanted to buy some more last week during the 900 point (DOW-Industrials) pullback.
As you can see from the chart above, ADC-got even stronger.
This stock is only .31% off its 52 week high - and set a new high each day last week.
From a non-technical perspective, the dividend yield is 3.94%, so this is a big attraction to institutions.
Let's review Don's TRADE-MAP approach:
TRADE = 1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
.....MAP = 6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance.
When I mention "Don's Top Ten Technicals", I use the elements of the "TRADE-MAP" approach:
1. The is rising as well as the 89 day moving average. 2. Prices have risen FAR above the cloud. 3. Prices are trading above the thick red Conversion line. 4. The thick red conversion line is also rising.
5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the , which is rising and above the cloud. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is strong.
7. The top middle indicator is and it is strong (green over red). 8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy" of the stock , and this is STRONG (one of the strongest I've ever seen). 9. The green arrows are up (not shown). 10. Look to the far right on the chart, around $44. You will note a yellowish line on top (lips), with black dots below (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) below the black dots. Now, all three are rising, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "separated jaws of a feeding alligator". This is a positive indication because the is FEEDING in the uptrend.
The big negative I see is the stock is way ahead of itself (plus three sigma from the moving average mean). What does this equate to in plain English? This stock has traded below $48.57 more than 99.8% of the time. It's due for a pullback. I plan to buy more AFTER a pullback.
As for a stock that is "TRENDING NOW", ADC-is very strong, and has been for the duration of the chart.
I would like to close with two quotes from Odgen Nash:
1. “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.”
2. “A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.”
I hope this has been entertaining and informative. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.