MarlyForex
Short

AUDJPY -- [OUTLOOK] SHORT ON REJECTION 350 PIPS!!

FX:AUDJPY   Australian Dollar/Japanese Yen
346 6 25
Display: FX:AUDJPY            

Description: As shown above we have FX:AUDJPY             . This pair is currently Bearish , On Friday we had some Bullish action however it is clear the Bears
are in control. We have a rejection between the .382/.236 Daily Res, Similar to FX:CADJPY             which are also both trading inside Ascending
Triangle/Wedge continuation price will likely hold firmly below this level giving us a good short opportunity to violate the Lower TL/Trend/ then Weekly Support..

Indicators: Both EMA's are heading South The 50 acting as magnetic Resistance along with the 200 acting as the safer Resistance.

Duration: Long Term

Decision: I will short this pair on The open on the market with confirmation.

Trade Setup:
Entry: 81.800
TP 1: 79.650
TP 2: 79.100
TP 3: 78.300
SL : 83.000 - 83.250

Thank you for viewing my idea. If you decide to take this trade,please leave a comment and a thumbs up. I will be happy to stay in touch to see how the setup is planning out.
Your also welcome to post you analysis below.

Remember to always trade your stratergy... Happy Trading
TheBanker PRO
7 months ago
Another great idea chief!
Reply
MarlyForex TheBanker
7 months ago
Thanks Pal
Reply
ShaneIce
7 months ago
Hi, did you consider today's BOJ governer's speech in your analysis? I'm quite nervous because I've entered position according to your analysis. Newbie I am :p
Reply
MarlyForex ShaneIce
7 months ago
Hello, Thanks for following this setup I did not include BOJ as I don't consider the news/speculation I base my trades on technicals and what I can see visually news does have an influence but does not always change the course (direction) if in doubt use the safer stop loss or send me a P.M. Good Luck!
Reply
ShaneIce MarlyForex
7 months ago
Hi Marly, thanks for your reply. My position is at 81.80 but it's heading up. Any chance for it to come down as I've to manually close my position if at all it goes in the opposite direction. May be by today or tomorrow at least to the level of your TP1? Please advise. Thanks
Reply
MarlyForex ShaneIce
7 months ago
i wouldn't panic just yet, A break of daily resistance is when we would look to re - analyse or close shorts etc
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out