AUDNZD Sells still Active but struggling (Considering closing)

FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar / New Zealand Dollar
As per my last analysis on AUDNZD - (

I am still actively holding this trade

NOW, given the fact that audnzd just struggled to breach this most recent low (purple zone) and decided to pull back upward - made me consider closing but patience

If however, it struggles again to breach this low I'd close in profit

Why? it is simple really, price pushed up off of the (purple zone) and rejected the top side, if it rejected the top side it stands to reason that it went for liquidity from sellers higher - IF this was the case, shouldn't it have no problems going lower?

If price struggles to breach this low (purple zone) this time around I'd be closing this trade

Downvote\Don't boost if you didn't read this entire post and didn't try to understand
Upvote\Boost if you did read this entire post and did try to understand
Trade active:
Trade still active, but it's struggling
Trade closed: stop reached:
Stop Loss in profit hit


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.