1) On the weekly time frame, price has been generally with lower highs. We came up to test a key level of resistance at 0.7700 and rejected it countless times. These rejections produced long upper wicks across multiple candles which indicates selling pressure.
2) Our last rejection produced a candle which also broke the long term weekly .
3) EMA/MA crossover on the weekly chart.
4) On the , price broke another key level of previous support at 0.7450 and has now retested as resistance at the close of last week with a candle.
5) On the 4 hour chart, we've been down trending with lower highs and lows.
I have a small counter placed on the 4 hour chart, if price breaks this with an EMA/MA crossover to the downside, we will be in a good position to short.