Kumowizard
Long

"Where do we go now...Sweet Child?" - multi timeframe

FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar
171 2 10
Let's see the probabilities, and key levels. Let's make a check list.

Weekly:
- Neutral Ichimoku setup with bullish bias: price at Kumo, but above Kijun (26 weeks avg), Tenkan (9 weeks) and Kijun both in the Kumo. Forward Kumo has bullish bias: Senkou A points up and is above Senkou B, however this signalsis still weak. 0 / +
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision at Kumo. 0
- EWO and MACD has weak bullish bias +
- Upper key levels: 0,7650 and most importantly 0,7800 -> this would mean break of a very long term bearish trend
- Lower key zone is 0,7330 - 0,7400 (Senkou B and Kijun)

Daily:
- Ichimoku setup is still bullish , as Price couldn't close below Kijun. Tenkan well above Kijun, We have a minor bullish trendline and some support by Kumo below. +
- Heikin-Ashi candle switched to bullish today. Still has a lower wick, but with a higher low.haDelta is above zero line, but its SMA3 not yet! Probably bullish , but needs one more candle and haDelta/SMA3 confirmation tomorrow! + / 0
- EWO is weak bullish + / 0

4H:
- Ichimoku setup is back to neutral. Price spiked back to 100wma and Kumo. + / 0
- Heikin-Ashi is bullish +
-EWO is turning bullish +
Note: positive divergneces in EWO and haDelta worked well again. When Price is at stronger support on the higher (daily) time frame, then lower time frame divergences can be really important as first signal of momentum drop in the pull back wave.

The total picture is neutral with still some bullish bias. Let me say we have some higher chance that price action will continue bullish . Of course a lot depends on CPI             data tomorrow.
I hold 1 unit long position, trailed my stop to 0,5R from original 1R.
In case of break above 0,7600 I will add more. Or else I will get stopped from the original position with minor loss.

PolarSolar PRO
4 months ago
Weekly: Prefer wait. Possible target 0.71 or lower Long-tem long after reached

Agree only super short-term long after pullback

Нечто гармоничное (D)
Reply
Dguaman
4 months ago
In the short term i think that we are going down to 0.7325 ...
good luck !
Reply