About meI have been trading for more than 15 years (8 years as a professional interbank trader for bank treasuries.) I have always had a technical focus. I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my main tool. I am a full time trader, a private investor.
- Bullish Ichimoku setup with price far above Kijun -> consolidation / pull back should happen
- Heikin-Ashi signals loss of bullish momentum -> inside candle last week with small wicks on both sides, followed by small doji (so far) this week. haDelta and haOscillator seem to turn down below their mid ...
- Price failed to break back below Kijun Sen (123,9375) which acts now as support.
- Heikin-Ashi gives a possible reversal buy signal today.
- MACD fails to cross down -> exp. more consolidation
- EWO may also tick up to zero
- Forward Kumo started to shade price -> Ichimoku may turn to neutral
I think we can see ...
Both the Weekly and Daily time frames show Eurostoxx50 has started its bullish consolidation.
Which direction will next leg be, we can not tell from this setup right now.
- The strategic weekly setup is bullish, with strong support zone at 3115-3156. Right now Chikou Span hit past Kumo top, which acts as ...
- Ichimoku neutral, with bearish bias ahead. Price, Tenkan and Kijun are all in a thick Kumo, and major bullish trendline is not too far away.
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision for the third week. Actually for 4 weeks now in a row price couldn't break above Kijun Sen at 163,77. haDelta and haOscillator are ...
For a few weeks this pair was unable to break lower despite very nice bearish Ichimoku setup. Yesterday it the momentum reversal has become clear.
- Ichimoku setup is bearish, but price got very far below Kijun Sen. A retracement will be likely.
- Heikin-Ashi starts to give signals of consolidation/pull ...
This spread trade was one of the best setups in 2016. As we have more signals now that ECB will also normalise rates, it is time to review which one can be a better short: German Bund, or Italian BTP?
Fundamentally it is not a question. Italy has a huge and ever increasing debt, absolutely impossible to scale ...
Ichimoku setup -> Bullish:
- price above Kumo and Kijun
- Forward Kumo bullish
- Tenkan/Kijun bullish
- Chikou Span is about to cross above past candles. This is what we need for final confirmation, and then price action would also push all average lines pointing up
Heikin-Ashi -> Bullish
EWO -> Bullish
MACD -> ...
Obviously we need a break and confirmation, but Heikin-Ashi price action looks different compared to three previous cases, when Wheat could not hold gains at its trading range top, and fell sharply.
If range breaks on top side, bullish price objective will be 470-480.
(Note: market is closed today)
It looks like EURAUD is losing bearish momentum again at its recent resistance zone of 1,41-1,42.
haDelta and haOscillator signal a possible local bottom. If Heikin-Ashi candles consolidate here, then a retest to Kumo and Kijun (1,44) next is more likely.
Generally saying this pair is not trending until price ...
First of all, there is no such thing like "hard" or "soft" Brexit. There were/are only two options: leave, or stay. That's all. Brexit MEANS leave, and its consequences wil be hard on UK real economy, and on GBP.
Second: FTSE-100 doesn't care at all. We live in times when a ccy devaluation is reflected in ...
Please note this is a weekly chart!
- Ichimoku: Neutral, with minor bearish bias ahead. Price is at equilibrium level.
- Uptrend is still valid, but trendline is quite close, matching bottom of spot Kumo cloud at 160+
- Heikin-Ashi candle and indicators show indecision for the second week. Swing bullish price ...
As I wrote recently on Twitter, Gold has reached y swing bullish target precisely.
It is time to exit longs now, not much upside left for short term. We also have some negative divergence in haDelta and haOscillator. Price also has quite stron resistance above: 100wma and a very thick Kumo cloud. From this ...
All warning signals highlighting short term momentum loss are marked with ellipeses on the charts:
- Heikin-Ashi candles: inside bar yesterday, followed by anotrher weak candle today (so far)
- haDelta and haDelta+ turned down
- MACD points down -> minor negative divergence compared to highs in last few ...
- Ichimoku is strategic bullish, with long term supports at 47,20 and 48,70
- There is some contradiction between last week's bullish Heikin-Ashi candle and haDelta, haOscillator. Watch out! This might be early signal for a local top and consolidation/pull back ahead in next few weeks.
- EWO and MACD are ...
Everybody has the right to buy expensive things. I just don't want to, especially not when I see Heikin-Ashi warning signal of possible weakness and top ahead on the major, weekly time frame!
- Price is on top of possible bearish wedge
- Heikin-Ashi weekly candle shows indecision (small body, long ...
- Major bearish trend is valid until price holds below 0,75.
- Ichimoku setup has bearish bias with price below Kumo cloud
- However Heikin-Ashi weekly signal shows indecision.
- Bearish Ichimoku
- Price retested Kijun Sen. Until Price is at/below Kijun and EWO is red, we have to consider these pull ...
Since EURAUD moved back above 1,4475 key level, AUD has become vulnerable.
- Ichimoku setup is turning bullish biased. Watch for forward Kumo twist,
- Heikin-Ashi has bullish bias. haDelta+ crosses up above zero level.
- haOscillator is down to zero, watch signal here.
- MACD gies above zero, and points up -> ...