About meI have been trading for more than 15 years (8 years as a professional interbank trader for bank treasuries.) I have always had a technical focus. I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my main tool. I am a full time trader, a private investor.
- Trend is bullish, price penetrated downtrendline
- On the other hand Heikin-Ashi signals exhaustion and momentum divergence.
Some consolidation, or a minor pull back to 11830 - 12.050 zone is possible. Please note there is no harm to the trend until market holds above the 26 days avg and the cloud.
Strategy: reduce longs if you have, sell covered calls. If a...
- Ichimoku is neutral with price located in cloud
- Kijun Sen acts as major key support at 890
- Upper key level is 938 (forward Senkou B line)
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision with slight positive bias by haDelta+ and haOscillator
- EWO is positive
- Ichimoku is neutral, but as Kumo cloud is very thin and the horizontal key levels are close to each...
- After reaching a key supp/res level (Kijun Sen) Gold started to lose its swing bullish momentum. The reaction might be over short term.
- Ichimoku setup is neutral and will stay neutral for a while. Forward Kumo has negative bias.
- EWO is negative too.
We exitted all our remaining long gold positions at 1308.
Our relative value model scoring doesn't support...
While Ichimoku setup has minor bullish bias, Heikin-Ashi (other part of our system) signals a possible top: doji candle with haDelta and haOscillator crossing down from their peaks.
It seems USD Index may be capped by the range top again. No trend continuation until it delivers higher high on candle close.
Strategy: reduce USD long exposure.
- Downtrend (flattening) since 2014 (!)
- Ichimoku setup is still bearish. Key reversal points ar 0,20 % (Kijun + 1st trendline) and 0,35 % (Forward Senkou B + 2nd trendline) -> these two levels are absolutely critical, as if they break, the curve trend will change to a longer term strategic steepening
- Heikin-Ashi candles show consolidation since...
I don't say it is something to short, but it is certainly not a good risk/reward to buy or stay long in Eurostoxx50 at these levels.
- Ichimoku setup is neutral.
- EWO is back to neutral
- Heikin-Ashi candle is still bullish, but haOscillator shows an early warning signal of a possible momentum loss ahead in coming weeks.
- Price reached a very...
I have been following this chart for months now. I still believe US 5y/10y steepener is going to be one of the big trades in 2019, and as I see some further improvement on the weekly chart, I'd like to give some update:
- Ichimoku setup is still neutral (Price is in cloud) but it's developing further bullish bias ahead as we have an early bullish cross in Senkou...
Sugar has some bullish bias.
- Ichimoku neutral, but price is very close to cloud top, a bullish breakout could easily happen. Supports: 0,1217 and 0,1157.
- A close above 0,1315 would confirm both a bullish Kumo breakout and a major double bottom. In this case space would open to 0,18 target (appr. +40 % upside)
- Buy signal after price touched...
FED monetary policy approach has changed.
Technicals are changing too.
My flagship trade for 2019 is the US 5/10 steepener. You have to buy $ZF vs selling $ZN.
For those who are real traders and not paper trading, risk adjusted weighten between the March ZF and ZN contracts is 1,59 : 1. This means you need to buy 8 ZF vs selling 5 ZN.
As we are basically...
- Ichimoku setup is neutral
- HA indicators below started to decline: obvious negative divergence.
- Possible supports: 2580 and stronger one at 2500+
Buying up here is just a bad risk reward.
We hold some June put spreads. Should it trade down to the above mentioned supports, we need to check price action again.
- On Weekly chart the yield spread failed to flatten back below Kijun Sen
- Heikin-Ashi long wicked doji candle last week. We have to watch HA quantification tools (haDelta+ and haOscillator) now.
- Ichimoku setup remains neutral, EWO neutral
- Key level is around 20 bps (0,20 %), marked by multi years trendlin, Kumo and 100wma
This steepener can be a major trade...
After a long consolidation period USDCNH is attempting a bearish break.
- Ichimoku indication is mild bearish
- Heikin-Ashi sell signal
- EWO is negative
We enterred a small short yesterday and today with a trailing stop. Please note that the horizontal line and the trendline Will likely act as a strong resistance around 6,79. Therefor we consider this trade as...
HYG is bearish and price is back to an optimal sell level.
Btw why do you think US 2y/5y yield spread is tradig negative (inverted curve) and 2y/10y flattened to 13,6 basis points???
The alarm is ringing louder.
No more comments.