About meI have been trading for more than 15 years (8 years as a professional interbank trader for bank treasuries.) I have always had a technical focus. I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my main tool. I am a full time trader, a private investor.
After a long consolidation period USDCNH is attempting a bearish break.
- Ichimoku indication is mild bearish
- Heikin-Ashi sell signal
- EWO is negative
We enterred a small short yesterday and today with a trailing stop. Please note that the horizontal line and the trendline Will likely act as a strong resistance around 6,79. Therefor we consider this trade as ...
HYG is bearish and price is back to an optimal sell level.
Btw why do you think US 2y/5y yield spread is tradig negative (inverted curve) and 2y/10y flattened to 13,6 basis points???
The alarm is ringing louder.
No more comments.
After first bullish breakout failed, EURCAD is trying it again.
Ellipses indicate bullish bias ahead. For a confirmed trend reversal it needs to make a higher high (appr. above 1,5180).
We already have our initial long position.
Pls follow my Twitter feed for other trade ideas, and you can track back my original EURCAD buy recommendationl too. I post more ...
Spikes happen, but facts are facts:
- Price is reaching a lower bound of resistance (bearish support) zone, marked by Kijun Sen
- Further key resistaneces: 1,1500 / 1,1560
- haOscillator is reaching its top
- Minor downtrendline is still in place (not broken yet)
- EWO is bearish
Dear Friends, this move is called "bearish consolidation". Definately not bullish. ...
This is some form of momentum warning for me. haOscillator is above mid line and diverging compared to price. Bearish price action may be blocked at 1,5600+ resistance.
It is NOT a buy for long recommendation! It is a close shorts idea, as I think we'll see better (higher) levels to re-enter shorts later.
Price action says bearish continuation failure. There is absolute lack of momentum. I've been sitting in a short for some time now, and this pair is not behaving like a trending asset.
I decided to close all existing EURCAD shorts for now. (P/L minor positive, rather flat).
- Price reached minor bullish trendline suppoort and Daily Kumo support today.
- There is some positive haOscillator divergence on 4H chart.
- A short term bounce to 1213+ is possible, then we'll see. For now I'd not run into any shorts. However if price cannot recapture Daily Kijun and close above 1213-1216, then next sell signal Will smash Daily setup.
- Ichimoku setup has bullish bias. Froward Kumo is positive. Caution: cloud is still very thin!
- Price action: pull back to bullish support at 4,3050
- EWO is positive
- Watch Heikin-Ashi quantification tools (haDelta+ and haOscillator) for early signals of change in momentum
4,2975 - 4,3150 seems to be a good risk/reward buy zone. Initial stop at 4,2760 vs ...
- Impressive rally back to important bearish key support zone, but...
- I still see lower highs and lower lows. Until this changes (a higher low print needed), it is a classic bearish trend.
- Ichimoku setup is still bearish, EWO and MACD also in bearish territory.
In European trading price reached exactly the stron bearish support marked by Kijun Sen and forward Senkou B line.
You see how market respected and heaviliy sold off from that level.
This setup is still bearish, next leg down is coming!
- Ichimoku setup is neutral with a thin Kumo ahead
- Price couldn't climb back above Kijun Sen
- Heikin-Ashi signals indecision, indicators cross down
- MACD and EWO neutral
We opened a small short today at 112,96, initial stop at 113,55
Real key zone will be 112 - 112,10. We will take size position only on a clear bearish signal. For now it is just a fun trade ...
- Ichimoku setup is bullish
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation. Price action however is very strong, Gold did not really pull back to major support, just moved sideaway in a tight range. haDelta+ and haOscillator may tell us market is gaining momentum for the next leg up.
- If 1235 will be cleared, Gold will target 1255 and later 1280-1300 weekly resistance ...
With no doubt, bond market is bearish. But somehow price action is strange. After a hawkish FED statement 10y seems to fail continue lower. Meanwhile USD is strengthening but Gold is also holding its gains!
Can it be some sort of early signal for a more radical risk off to hit markets soon?
haOscillator and haDelta+ turning up above there mid lines. MACD also ...
- 6 years long bullish trendline is very close to spot price.
- Important key horizontal supp/res zone at 9,39-9,42
- EWO and MACD show minor positive divergence compared to lower low in price
- Heikin-Ashi indecision
Upper key levels are: 9,4810 / 9,5440 / 9,61
Please check the link below to see the earlier post. In 2017 I draw a bearish flag break on the Monthly chart, with a clear technical measured target. Now check again the recent weekly chart. Target reached.
- never fight against a major trend
- go with the trend (I did not ride it fully, but at least I did not have any strategic long positions at ...