About meI have been trading for more than 15 years (8 years as a professional interbank trader for bank treasuries.) I have always had a technical focus. I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my main tool. I am a full time trader, a private investor.
- Ichimoku is neutral. Price is at resistance.
- Heikin-Ashi is bullish, but cn it make a higher high this week? -> haDelta may top
- MACD points up, but it lines are below zero -> "consolidation"
- EWO is back to neutral
- Ichimoku is bullish with supports at 311,50 and 309,80
- Heikin-Ashi says a ...
- Ichimoku is neutral, with bearish bias. Price is too far below Kijun Sen, should consolidate or retrace a bit.
- Heikin-Ashi signal is bearis, but haDelta shows market has started to lose its momentum at the 1160+ key resistance.
- Momentum loss is not yet visible in MACD histogram and in EWO.
First of all I hope you followed this trade idea in last two days on Twitter. Then you are already short in EURNOK.
If you missed the Tweets, no problem, it is still not too late. I show you why.
- Ichimoku setup is bearish: Price is below Kumo and Kijun, Tenkan/Kijun is bearish, Tenkan and Senkou A point ...
I trade AUD and CAD as individual crosses against EUR or USD, not really as a direct AUDCAD pair. One of my friends, Gary (from Canada) called my attention to this early setup, so let's check it and build a strategy.
- in last two weeks price broke Kijun, bullish trendline, 100wma and Kumo.
- Reaction followed ...
- Still looks like a double top.
- Ichimoku is bullish, but Pprice is still very far above its equilibrium. Should consolidate or pull back more.
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation. This week haDelta will be important. If crosses down at zero, then bearish.
- EWO is bullish, with decreasing momentum. MACD ...
- The move is similar to 10 year, but due to curve steepening 5 year Note suffered a bit less.
- The big trend and Ichimoku setup is absolutely bearish, BUT:
- Price has dropped far far below equilibrium of appr. 120, marked by Senkou B and Kijun.
- Price reached a huge major support/resistance line yesterday, ...
- Ichimoku is strong bullish, but price got very far above equilibrium level of 106,25. This pace is not possible to sustain, especially at a strong key resistance at/above 111 (-> also a weekly bearish support!)
- Heikin-Ashi has started to signal a possible local top: candle body shrinks, haDelta is ...
- EURCAD reached the lower bound of its 9 months trading range. The range is: 1,4250-1,4300 / 1,4850-1,4950
- Ichimoku system is flat, clearly shows there is no trend in place.
- Heikin-Ashi is bearish, but DM_Oscillator and haDelta show some momentum loss, and calls attention for a possible consolidation or ...
In addition to my yesterday Twitter-only post about bullish divergences.
Bearish trend, but haDelta and DMO suugest end of bearish wave!
- bullish wedge
- haDelta, DMO and EWO positive divergences
Cut back strategic shorts!
Swing long at 1,0710 (stop buy) to 1,0830 first tgt, initial SL at 1,0649
- Bullish Ichimoku with supportat 281,75. Price move is too sharp, price is far above Kijun Sen and Senkou B! (bit overbought)
- Price reached strong resistance zone at 290+
- Heikin-Ashi candle is bullish, but haDelta and DMO has warning signals: cross down after an extreme high print. This is initial ...
When there is high level of volatility and too much noise, stop looking at lower time frames. Go even higher than daily, and check Weekly + Monthly charts to see the big picture.
Monthly (right panel):
- Generally saying, strategic bull market lasts until Price holds above monthly Kijun Sen (26 months average - ...
- Should say Ichimoku has bullish bias, but as volatility has jumped to extreme, that causes quite some distorsions. The reason we can not say Ichimoku is bullis, is in fact Chikou Span, which is still at resistance.
- Heikin-Ashi signal: second inside candle, haDelta and DMO dips a bit after extreme high ...
I was hoping for a Head and Shoulders to enter major short. Unfortunately it just ticked up to 131 on Trump victory, but immediately collapsed from the peak without virtually any pull backs! It was a tipical nice call ... but missed trade from me.
Bonds are very oversold now, and futures price reached an ...
I think that's it for now. Key resistance marked by Chikou Span peaks and lows at 2170 stopped the amazing post Trump short squeeze. Heikin-Ashi started to signal consolidation. Not yeat bearish, BUT if you look at Nasdaq ($NQ), you will soon understand why it is better to get out of longs, or maybe stay even ...
If you follow me on Twitter, there I have already posted this chart and trade idea yesterday.
- Heikin-Ashi candle made a higher low yesterday. Candle today shows indecision and together wit haDelta and DMO points towards a possible bullish reversal from key support.
- Upper key level is marked by Kijun Sen at ...
- Not much change, Heikin-Ashi is firm counter bearish
- Ichimoku has bearish bias. Retest to Tenkan and Kumo seems to be done.
- I don't know how many of you were awake this morning before European session open, but around 8.00 AM (CET) the price was as low as 6520!!! Market got lifted up from ...
- Key level to watch is 96 !
- Heikin-Ashi reversed to bearish. We have quite a damage in USD Indx, but no drama yet. Real panic and USD sellof would start below 96.
- EWO and MACD are still holding in bullish territory
- Massive USD selloff on Trump victory, but initial super bearish price action ...