About meI have been trading for more than 15 years (8 years as a professional interbank trader for bank treasuries.) I have always had a technical focus. I use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my main tool. I am a full time trader, a private investor.
- Ichimoku setup is bullish
- price reached Kijun and spot Kumo support
- Chikou Span (lagging line) is also at past Kumo support
- HA candle body shrinks, indicators may give an early reversal signal soon
- CPI to day at 3,4 % (mkt exp. 3,3 %), but core CPI down to 2,2 % -> NBH is very unlikely to change its extra dovish rethorics any time soon
Watch for confirmed bullish flag breakout! in that case measured target would be ard 345.
Heikin-Ashi shows bullish momentum pickup. haDelta+ crosses up above mid line, haOscillator is turning higher too.
We are adding to our already existing long positions.
10y Note has been trading above the cloud and signals show more bullish bias.
Please note that there is a historically record short speculative positioning on US treasury market, which may cause more short term squeeze up, especially in 10y and 30y bonds.
- Price is trying to step out of the cloud, but it is still within the trading range
- Future Kumo is flat and thin: neutral picture with minor bullish bias
- haDelta+ bullish bias above mid line
- haOscillator may deliver a bullish signal too.
- EWO has bullish bias
The bullish wedge is breaking, the long term bullish consolidation may be over. A close above 0,8840 key level could bring acceleration and lead to a decent bullish move.
Be patient, enter only on clear and valid signal.
(-) Ichimoku setup scaled back to neutral: price is below Tenkan and Kijun, we have a weak bearish T/K cross, Kumo cloud shades price ahead, Chikou Span down to past candles
(-) Weekly Heikin-Ashi candle is bearish
(+) haDelta+ and haOscillator suggest bearish momentum may slow down as price is reaching 1,1678 (100wma and spot Kumo top) - 1,1770 (forward...
- Ichimoku setup is bullish, but price got too quickly too far above Kijun Sen (a bit overbought)
- Heikin-Ashi signals a pause and a possible local top (Not yet bearish)
- If market is unable to gain more momentum and recapture 7000+, then it will likely set up a major Head and Shoulders pattern. After so many years of strong bullish run, this...
- Ichimoku setup has minor bullish bias, but
- Heikin-Ashi quantification tools (haDelta+ and haOscillator) signal possible momentum weakness and reversal at 313 key level
- If price cannot break above 313,50, it may develop a Head and Shoulders pattern -> neckline and also Kumo supp/res is at 311,05
- In case of a sell signal and a 311 brealdown confirmation,...
- Bullish Ichimoku setup. Chikou Span enters open space (confirmation)
- After multi weeks bullish consolidation, Heikin-Ashi candle and indicators give a buy signal
- EWO is positive
- Ichimoku setup is picking up bullish bias. Price is above Kijun.
- EWO turns bullish.
Use dips to load more long positions.
If makes a higher and closes above...
- DJIA is the weakes index compared to ES and NQ. Price is still trading below equilibrium.
- Price pattern: possible bearish flag. If breaks down, initial bearish target will be 23k.
- Momentum weakness detected in haDelta+ and haOscillator. Both seem to be turning down again at/below their mid lines.
- EWO is below zero (bearish bias is still valid)
- Ichimoku setup is neutral, price is at Kumo cloud. Equilibrium level is clear at 2703
- After the pull back from the first damage, market may be developing a Head and Shoulders pattern. If it gets validation below 2700, market would become bearish again.
- Bulls have no real hope as market misses momentum: see negative divergence in haDelta+ and...
- Price is in neutral territory. Below Kijun and slightly below Kumo, but could not deliver a decisive bearish break.
- Bullish trendline holds
- Heikin-Ashi signals indecision and drop of minor bearish momentum, haDelta+ and haOscillator show some positive divergence compared to lower low in price.
- Key levels: 9,66 and 9,7020
We opened small long this...
It looks like Bulls finally gain power.
- Initial bullish Kumo breakout. (To confirm it has to make a higher high and Chikou cross above past Kumo)
- Breakout from major bullish wedge
- Hekin-Ashi gives a buy signal
We'll wait for today close and if momentum holds, we start to leverage our long position.
- History's strongest bull trend, 14 months in a row without a negative close. Price is going vertical. Mania phase.
- Momentum has been so strong (probably the most extreme EWO high I've ever seen), that all major weekly averages are picking up quickly. Still Price is extremely far above the equilibrium marked by Kijun Sen (26 weeks average) and Senkou B...
- Bullish trend is broken
- Ichimoku setup is bearish, EWO and MACD are bearish
- HaOscilator suggests there may be some chance for a minor bounce. Chikou Span also hit past Kumo bottom, which means around 3480 there is some resistance. Any retest to 3520-3560 zone is an opportunity to look for a short entry.