FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar / U.S. Dollar
1437 30 32
Comment: We have reached the target zone and have now bounced off nicely.
Let's see what will happen next
Comment: Almost there .. Almost broke the bearish market structiure
Comment: We have confirmation of a short term bullish market now
Price is currently retracing so we have good buying opportunities. Try to enter as cheap as possible.
Stops just below the lows.

Good luck
Comment: I hope everyone is already in
Comment: Our strategic objective for this trade is very very nice
Comment: We want to go up while bracketing the market everyday so that if it flips down we will have a great position to make a lot of pips and a few pips from the original trade and if it continues up as we think it might we will also have a great position and a lot of pips

I guess a winner is a winner
and you are all winners, I hope
Good luck
Comment: and we are offfffffff ... I hope
Comment: Moving very nicely
Comment: @0.74174 expect a retracement. Maybe deep
So try to do some MM there

Good luck
Comment: That's about 75 pips from my entry minimum 45 pips on the break
Trade active: I've updated this trade on an H1 chart so please follow it there.
this chart is no longer active
Using Ichimoku cloud, we can short at 0.7498 area the support line, if it will rally to it. also it is down trend at 240 TF. What do you think?
I think we should be ready to go down at any moment
a break of the DCL and re test can provide another buying opportunity?
Ichimoku_Trader DavidMarcy_TradeHuntFx
I would wait for tonight's pullback
We are still moving with low momentum so keep expecting deep retraces
DCL is not deep enough
ye I am planning on entering again on a pullback and then again of DCL break and then again at kumo cloud break...if we reach that level
Ichimoku_Trader DavidMarcy_TradeHuntFx
I like to add ONLY when I have secured the first position profitability. and then add on top of that
It's your call
What to do....what to do....hmm....

tell me when u find out
Bayron2304 Ichimoku_Trader
Well this is the dilemma I'm having right now. I think I might stick with shorting though


the CS setup will give you the sell and set you up for the buy if you are wrong
You win both ways
So what is to think about?

Also, it is not nice to bring someone else's work here. We should respect the work of everyone

Good luck
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out